Upstream suppliers eye server orders from Lenovo
IT + CE | 9min ago
Panel supply chain expects performance to increase in 2Q14
Displays | 34min ago
Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
Green energy | 1h 32min ago
Tatung hopes to hike revenue proportion of electromechanical energy-saving systems to 30% in 2014
Before Going to Press | 22min ago
Touchscreen controller IC vendors expanding product lines
Before Going to Press | 34min ago
Taiwan market: Competition in 4G LTE smartphone segment heating up
Before Going to Press | 47min ago
Intel optimistic about interactive whiteboard demand
Before Going to Press | 47min ago
LCD equipment makers to see order visibility improve in 2014
Before Going to Press | 1h 6min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
Before Going to Press | 1h 13min ago
Demand for TV, STB and LED driver ICs picking up
Before Going to Press | 1h 14min ago
NCC delays approval of Ambit Microsystems 4G plans on national security concerns
Before Going to Press | 1h 15min ago
Taiwan market: Cable TV digitization ratio over 50% in 1Q14, says NCC
Before Going to Press | 1h 33min ago
Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
Before Going to Press | 1h 40min ago
Taiwan panel makers expected to hold over 50% market share in Ultra HD TV panel market in 2014
Before Going to Press | 1h 47min ago
DIGITIMES On Demand features free excerpts from reseaerch reports mainly done by our Research team. The full content of these reports is avaliabe upon request. Currently the reports are targeting key business areas and trends for not only The Greater China market but also for global IT and high-tech trends as well.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or comments regarding this service.
- Vecow debuts ABP-2000A series with 4 GbE LAN and Intel Quad-Core Atom E3845 for IOT, Big Data, Cloud Computing applications
- Clientron introduces its brand new AIO POS terminal - Mia550
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Software AG releases Intelligent Business Operations to handle next generation smart data applications
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODMs losing out as PC brand vendors turn to China supply chain for tablets
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
- Digitimes Research: 3-mode smartphones to dominate China entry-level market
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...