Giga Solar Materials expects over 50% growth in 2015 PV silver paste shipments
Green energy | Jun 2, 21:18
Gigabyte pushing in-house designs for gaming notebooks to stay competitive: Q&A with Vincent Liu, Gigabyte director of sales
IT + CE | Jun 2, 20:58
NAND flash vendors to hold SSD prices in 3Q15
Bits + chips | Jun 2, 20:56
AUO discusses company strategy for 2015-2016
Displays | Jun 2, 20:54
Digitimes Research: 385nm UV-A LED competitive with mercury-vapor lamps
LED | Jun 2, 19:03
Geared up for IoT: Q&A with Allen Wu, president of ARM Greater China
Bits + chips | Jun 2, 18:58
Delta launches MOOC platform
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 22:25
Mitac to ship IoV devices to US- and Japan-based automakers
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 22:14
VIA pushing for profitability in 2015
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 21:40
Commentary: Taiwan could lag China in developing Big Data businesses
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 21:32
Computex 2015: Aidmics pushing innovations for biotechnology industry
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 21:24
Danen Technology May revenues decrease
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 19:10
Hiwin Technologies to acquire factory site in government-developed industrial park
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 19:08
Taiwan solar cell makers plan to hike prices
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 19:07
Solartech Energy May revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | Jun 2, 18:50
DIGITIMES On Demand features free excerpts from reseaerch reports mainly done by our Research team. The full content of these reports is avaliabe upon request. Currently the reports are targeting key business areas and trends for not only The Greater China market but also for global IT and high-tech trends as well.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or comments regarding this service.
- Seagate partners with QNAP to showcase high-speed thunderbolt NAS, virtualization solutions and new QTS 4.2 OS at Computex 2015
- Clientron reveals its brand new all-in-one POS terminal - Wing650
- ThroughTek to showcase partner solutions at Computex 2015
- Launching custom-made projector LED light sources, shaping up speedy service model
- Sidekick at the 2015 SIA new product showcase in ISC West won award
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
As one of the top vendors in the desktop motherboard industry, Gigabyte Technology has grown its business...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...