- 25 Jul 2014:Sharp is pulling out of its Italian solar venture, the Japanese company's last overseas panel manufacturing plant, in a further reorganization of its solar business.
- 22 Jul 2014:For instance, South Australia nominally has two coal-fired power stations, several gas-fired ones, and at least 15 operating wind farms.
- Germany has been rapidly increasing its green energy production but hasn't gotten the results it planned.
- 15 Jul 2014:In April of this year, Google GOOGL +1.3% announced that it had contracted for that much renewable energy over the course of seven different purchase agreements since 2011.
- Harvesting energy from humidity: Free, green energy from leaping water droplets (July 14) - ExtremeTechPostdoc researchers Nenad Miljkovic and engineering professor Evelyn Wang figured out last year that water droplets jumping off a hydrophobic surface could gain an electric charge, but now they're worked out how to capture that energy, essentially pulling power out of thin air.
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
- Heraeus to exhibit at Intersolar North America 2014 Exhibition and Conference
- YC Synergy to power all-electric yachts with fuel cell technology
- Heraeus Photovoltaics introduces two new pastes for lightly doped and ultra lightly doped emitter cells at SNEC
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...