E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
Displays | 21min ago
Digitimes Research: Merger brings more competitiveness to ASE, SPIL
Bits + chips | 24min ago
Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
Green energy | 1h 10min ago
TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
Displays | 1h 13min ago
Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
Bits + chips | 1h 20min ago
Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth estimated at negative 0.68%, says DGBAS
Bits + chips | 1h 25min ago
May 27, 16:24
Kaolinite, the main material of porcelain clay, has been found to be able to absorb carbon dioxide and thus can be developed as an absorbent to help reduce carbon emissions, according to the Department of Earth Sciences at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU).
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Tatung stands out at 2016 Smart City Summit & Expo with its three top Smart Living accomplishments
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
27-May-2016 markets closed
The US government is reviewing anti-dumping tariffs imposed on China and Taiwan solar firms since December 2014.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...