Full name: Zyxel Communications
Chinese name: 合勤科技股份有限公司
Short name: Zyxel
Stock code: 2391
Tax ID: 22099505
Established: 16 Aug 1989
Paid in capital: NT$5.24 billion
Listed on TSE: 12 Aug 1999
- ZyXEL aims to be top-3 VDSL vendor, says president
Taiwan-based networking/communications device vendor ZyXEL Communications has been among the global leading vendors of ADSL broadband Internet-access...
- Taiwan makers to showcase LTE products at MWC 2013
Taiwan-based networking/communication device makers ZyXEL Communications, SerComm, Gemtek Technology and Arcadyan Technology will exhibit LTE devices...
- Taiwan market: ZyTPE becomes sales agent for Avaya
ZyTPE, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taiwan-based networking/communication device own-brand vendor ZyXEL, on June 26 signed with Avaya, a US-based provider...
- ZyXEL lands orders for VDSL2 CPE, MSAN equipment from Chunghwa Telecom
ZyXEL Communications, a vendor of broadband networking/communication devices/equipment, has won an open bid for supply of 360,000 units of VDSL2 CPE...
- ZyXEL expects 10-15% growth in 2012 revenues
ZyXEL Communications, a Taiwan-based vendor of broadband networking/communication devices/equipment, expects its revenues for 2012 to increase 10-15%...
- ZyXEL honored 'Top Taiwan Global Brands 2010' again for eight consecutive years
Hsinchu, Taiwan, September 14, 2010 - ZyXEL Communications, a world-class networking company to provide innovative and reliable Internet solutions, today...
- ZyXEL among the first to be granted a carbon footprint label in Taiwan
Hsinchu, Taiwan, July 1, 2010 – ZyXEL Communications (TSE: 2391), the world's leading broadband access solutions provider, announced today, that...
- WiMax Forum certifies first 2.5GHz products (Jun 19) - ZDNet UK News
The WiMax Forum has issued its first certifications for mobile-centric products that operate around the 2.5GHz frequency, and said it will start certifying 3.5GHz products later this year. The organization announced that 10 mobile WiMax products had received the "WiMax Forum Certified Seal of Approval". Four base stations, from Alvarion, Motorola, Samsung and Sequans, won certification, along with mobile modules from Intel, Samsung, Beceem, Airspan and Zyxel.
- Zyxel debuts WiMAX residential Gateway with Sprint's Xohm service
ZyXEL Communications will debut its WiMAX MAX-206M2 WiMAX MIMO residential gateway with the launch of Sprint's Xohm service this week in Baltimore and...
© DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.