NOR flash prices rise, says report
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 8h 51min ago
Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | 8h 59min ago
Chilisin, Ralec to merge
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 9h 15min ago
Taiwan December unemployment rate down on month, year, says DGBAS
Bits + chips | 9h 17min ago
Chilisin to acquire ferrite cores maker Ferroxcube
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 9h 20min ago
PTI 1Q17 sales to beat seasonal patterns, says president
Bits + chips | 9h 22min ago
UMC expects wafer shipments to drop 1% in 1Q17
Bits + chips | 9h 38min ago
Apple expected to adopt 2.5D glass instead of 3D glass for chassis of new iPhone, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 9h 36min ago
Motech Industries to issue 50 million new shares
Before Going to Press | 9h 37min ago
China 2016 economic growth hits 25-year low
Before Going to Press | 9h 38min ago
Foxconn Electronics chairman clarifies reported Sharp's ending supply of TV panels for Samsung Electronics
Before Going to Press | 9h 39min ago
Sharp president reveals focus for fiscal year 2017 operation, says Nikkei
Before Going to Press | 9h 40min ago
Digitimes Research: China AMOLED panel makers technologically inferior to Samsung Display, but may win adoption from China smartphone vendors
Before Going to Press | 9h 44min ago
Casetek obtains chassis orders from top-5 China smartphone vendors
Before Going to Press | 9h 45min ago
UMC to start shipping 14nm chips in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 9h 47min ago
- 12 Sep 2013:
- Quanmax opens up 'Blue Ocean' infotainment opportunities with OPS compliant display
- TUV NORD launches SECURITY 4 SAFETY service to build Industry 4.0 foundation for customers
- ABB wins $100 million order to upgrade historic HVDC link in the U.S.
- Supermicro introduces latest SUPERO desktop and gaming solutions at CES 2017
- Wanshih Electronic will exhibit USB3.1 cable assemblies with type C in 2017 Consumer Technology Association (CES)
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$4.7 billion in the biggest-ever...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...