Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
IT + CE | 30min ago
China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
Displays | 32min ago
TSMC November sales drop 14%
Bits + chips | 46min ago
Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
Mobile + telecom | 1h 9min ago
Sonix November sales rise 11%
Bits + chips | 1h 11min ago
Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
LED | 1h 50min ago
Delta Electronics sees flat growth in November revenues
IT + CE | 2h 35min ago
FPCB specialist Zhen Ding posts record November revenues
Bits + chips | 2h 45min ago
Taiwan market: Latest iPads to launch in Taiwan later in December
IT + CE | 2h 58min ago
- 21 Aug 2013:
- EverFocus announces their upgraded version of Award-winning IP Speed Dome
- GIGABYTE announces 'Feel the Force' OC contest winners
- Internet of Things to provide new business opportunities and enable business model changes
- MOEA recognizes alliances between foreign and Taiwanese IT firms for creating new value
- Advantech Accelerates Intelligent Video Designs with Complete Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...