Winbond 1H15 profits soar 65% beating market estimates
Bits + chips | 5min ago
Taiwan motherboard players targeting China embedded market for growth
IT + CE | 14min ago
Pricing pressure drags on TV set-top box market; streaming dongles to top 27 million by 2019, says IHS
IT + CE | 36min ago
Sony Mobile to have Arima, FIH produce mid-range smartphones
Mobile + telecom | 36min ago
HMI lowers 2015 revenue outlook, says report
Bits + chips | 38min ago
AMOLED panels used in 20% of China smartphones sold during 1H15, says firm
Displays | 59min ago
Xiaomi and Huawei devices account for nearly 3rd of smartphones shipped in China in 2Q15, says Canalys
Mobile + telecom | 1h 5min ago
Semi equipment maker Acter posts strong earnings for 2Q15
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 1h 8min ago
Win Semi expects 3Q15 sales to drop
Bits + chips | 1h 11min ago
Risks to drive US$10 billion cyber insurance market by 2020, says firm
IT + CE | 1h 15min ago
Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
Displays | 1h 42min ago
Sharp forms alliance with China TV vendor Hisense
Displays | 2h 4min ago
MCU maker Nuvoton sees net profits up 14% on year in 1H15
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 3h 1min ago
Headset supplier Merry sees EPS decline sharply in 2Q15
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 4h 6min ago
Teco Electric & Machinery to acquire Italy-based Motovario
IT + CE | 4h 8min ago
Adlink Technology 2Q15 revenues hit record
IT + CE | 4h 10min ago
MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
Bits + chips | 4h 12min ago
- 11 Jun 2013:
- GrassWonder Selfie Robot opens up a value chain full of creativity
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Conexant preps for growth in Asia Pacific region, expands into new facility
- Robotic Automation Propels Manufacturing Transformation
- Smart Taiwan Pavilion at MWC Shanghai: Exploring innovative Taiwan 4G mobile applications
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Apple to push forward with In-Cell touch technology in 2015 but highly considering G/G for 2016
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...