China software industry posts January-March revenues of CNY880 billion, says MIIT
IT + CE | 5min ago
Apple iPhone captures 12% smartphone market share in China in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
Mobile + telecom | 8min ago
VIS expects 2Q15 sales and gross margin to drop
Bits + chips | 9min ago
ASE expects to double SiP revenues in 2015
Bits + chips | 11min ago
Macronix, Etron reportedly looking to tap MCP memory market
Bits + chips | 14min ago
Macronix looks to grow revenues from NAND flash memory
Bits + chips | 15min ago
China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
Bits + chips | 17min ago
PTI net profits up nearly 30% on year in 1Q15
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 20min ago
IC testing firm Ardentec performs strongly in 1Q15
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 22min ago
Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
Mobile + telecom | 1h 11min ago
Headset maker Merry sees earnings decline sharply in 1Q15
IT + CE - Newswatch | 1h 14min ago
Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
Mobile + telecom | 1h 43min ago
Winbond posts slight sales growth in 1Q15; cautious about 2Q
Bits + chips | 1h 52min ago
Chunghwa Telecom 1Q15 capital spending at NT$5.53 billion
Mobile + telecom | 1h 56min ago
- 7 May 2013:
- ThroughTek and Advance Vision Electronics create IoT smarter home solution
- Seagate and EverFocus safeguards 400 Taiwanese brand optical shops in Taiwan
- G.SKILL announces world's fastest 128GB 2800MHz DDR4 memory kit with Samsung 8Gb ICs
- Dahua and Seagate to pair up for Secutech 2015
- Seagate and QNAP to demonstrate a complete surveillance solution at Secutech Taipei 2015
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo smartphone shipments reach only 8-9 million units in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...