Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
IT + CE | 33min ago
Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
Displays | 36min ago
Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
IT + CE | 40min ago
Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
IT + CE | 42min ago
Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
IT + CE | 44min ago
USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
IT + CE | 46min ago
Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 1h 31min ago
From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
Bits + chips | 1h 48min ago
PC evolution, cloud and emergence of IoT: Q&A with Intel Taiwan country manager Jason Chen
IT + CE | 1h 58min ago
Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
Displays | 2h 1min ago
Asustek unveils several Zen series devices
IT + CE | 2h 19min ago
Computex 2015: Nvidia unveils GTX 980 Ti and G-Sync technology
IT + CE | 3h 44min ago
- 23 Jan 2013:
- Big Sun uses advanced solar tracker system to solve electricity shortage problems
- Seagate partners with QNAP to showcase high-speed thunderbolt NAS, virtualization solutions and new QTS 4.2 OS at Computex 2015
- Clientron reveals its brand new all-in-one POS terminal - Wing650
- ThroughTek to showcase partner solutions at Computex 2015
- Launching custom-made projector LED light sources, shaping up speedy service model
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Six 2-in-1 Chromebooks scheduled for 2015 to tackle non-education markets
- Demand for overclocking surges in the face of declining desktop market, says HWinsights
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
As one of the top vendors in the desktop motherboard industry, Gigabyte Technology has grown its business...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...