Major Asia-Pacific markets have 60% of global solar PV demand in 2H14, says Solarbuzz
Green energy | 4min ago
Government ID, payment and SIM applications account for 87% of all smart card shipments, says ABI Research
IT + CE | 19min ago
Commentary: Korea vendors still hold hopes for OLED TVs but will it really become mainstream technology?
Displays | 34min ago
China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
Green energy | 37min ago
Foxconn donates 3 smart classrooms in Taiwan
IT + CE | 39min ago
Supply chains see orders from Motorola Mobility until 4Q14
Displays | 40min ago
PCB makers to see HDI board lines at full capacity till year-end 2014
Bits + chips | 1h 17min ago
Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
Bits + chips | 1h 20min ago
CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
Displays | 1h 35min ago
Asustek aiming to achieve 15% on-year PC shipment growth
IT + CE | 1h 41min ago
Digitimes Research: Mobile DRAM bit growth rate to top 37.5% in 2H14
Bits + chips | 1h 53min ago
MediaTek and Opera Software partner to extend consumer data plans
Bits + chips | 3h 46min ago
Pegatron component subsidiary Asuspower to acquire equipment
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 4h 16min ago
Taiwan market: Asustek unveils G20 gaming desktop
Before Going to Press | Sep 17, 22:02
Sep 10, 15:24
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich kicked off Intel's annual technical conference with a set of computing initiatives and projects showing how the company is going to enable new market segments where everything is smart and connected. Krzanich and other executives announced new hardware and software developer...
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
18-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone makers see dropping orders from Amazon, Microsoft Mobile and Facebook in 2014
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Apple has announced its new iPhone 6, 6 Plus and Apple Watch on September 9
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...