Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
Bits + chips | 10h 24min ago
Digitimes Research: Entry-level smartphone may help Amazon extend e-commerce reach
Mobile + telecom | 10h 26min ago
Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
Displays | 11h 28min ago
Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular to kick off 4G operations
Before Going to Press | 11h 29min ago
China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
Before Going to Press | 11h 37min ago
Intel, CHT ink cooperation
Before Going to Press | 11h 41min ago
TSMT expected to see NT$30 million increase in monthly profit due to delisting subsidiary RMIH
Before Going to Press | 11h 42min ago
TSMC 2H14 foundry capacity booked up mostly for new iPhone chips
Before Going to Press | 12h 18min ago
TDUA expects Taiwan makers to bump up OLED display development
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:50
China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:49
Samsung resumes supply of Mobile RAM for use in new iPhone
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:48
Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:47
Chip makers prepare 100 million units of production capacity for new iPhone
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:46
Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:45
Foxconn sets up rental electric car joint venture in China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:42
Supply chains for Apple are ramping up production for iPhone 6
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:40
Japan smartphone market: Competition stiff due to high barriers, says HTC executive
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:38
Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:37
Digitimes Research: Demand for low-cost smartphones growing in Southeast Asia
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:36
Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
Before Going to Press | Aug 21, 19:35
Aug 20, 15:44
SerComm, among Taiwan-based networking/communication device makers, posted the highest net EPS at 2.05 (US$0.068) for the first half of 2014.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
21-Aug-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...