The new 10-inch digital photo frame (DPF-X1000 and DPF-V1000) is featured with TruBlack technology with 15 times sharper contrast and is 13% brighter than the company's previous photo frames.
DPF-X1000 and DPF-V10 offer new alarm clock, auto dimmer and a variety of slide-show features. The auto dimmer feature automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on the lighting. The DPF-X1000 and DPF-V10 offer an orientation sensor that detects and adjusts the display according to the position of the photo frame.
The DPF-X1000 frame has 2GB of storage and comes in black with wood trim. The DPF-V1000 model can store photos up to 1GB and comes in black with silver trim.
With a built in alarm clock, the 9-inch DPF-D92 and 8-inch DPF-D82 digital photo frames have a VGA LCD display with a 15:9 aspect ratio and 1GB of internal memory. These wall-mountable frames offer the same clock, calendar and search functionality as the top-end models. The DPF-D92 frame comes in black and brown, and the DPF-D82 model comes in black.
The four new photo frames all are Bluetooth ready. Digital images can be loaded onto the internal memory of the digital photo frames with Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, MMC, SDHC, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card and Compact Flash Card.
The DPF-X1000 and DPF-V1000 digital photo frames will be available in March for about US$300 and US$250, respectively. Pricing and availability for the D92 and D82 models will be announced later this year.
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market
- Advantech Redefines Entry Level Network Application Platforms
- WD shipping world's first 5 mm 2.5-inch hard drive
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
- Digitimes Research: Rising mobile device demand drives TSMC, UMC wafer shipment growth in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: Battery technologies regain focus as energy storage demand rises
- Digitimes Research: LED light bulb prices in Japan fall in April
- Digitimes Research: Sapphire 2-inch substrate prices to be around US$8/unit in 2013
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...