The Mimosa X is powered by the Nvidia Tegra 2 mobile processor, featuring a dual-core CPU and GeForce GPU, and the Nvidia Icera 450 HSPA+ modem, comprising baseband and RF processors. It will run Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), feature a 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540) screen, rear 5-megapixel and front cameras, and 4GB of storage expandable to 32GB.
The ZTE Mimosa X will deliver multimedia capabilities, including advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP), Dolby sound, digital living network alliance (DLNA) compatibility for easy sharing of content, HD video record and play, dual microphones, and built-in gyroscope.
The Mimosa X will be launched around the second quarter of 2012.
- AZZURRO demonstrates high-yield production for GaN-on-Si voltage wafers
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Cavendish Kinetics announces RF MEMS technology for improving wireless performance
- Solar trade dispute spreads to wine industry; gets personal
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
Dialog Semiconductor has managed to land solution orders from first-tier smartphone vendors in the...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...