The Fatal1ty series has been co-developed with Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, 12-time world champion to meet the specific needs of fellow gamers, the comoany said.
The Fatal1ty 750W features a single +12V rail for maximum and efficient power distribution, a thermally controlled 135mm double-ball bearing fan for airflow at near-silent audible noise levels, and an array of connectors for multiple power-hungry drives and video cards, according to OCZ. Offering excellent energy and cost-savings, the Fatal1ty 750W has an 80-Plus Bronze certification, converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads.
Additionally, Fatal1ty 750W power supplies are designed to perform even at elevated temperatures of up to 45 degree Celsius, nearly twice that of the industry standard, OCZ said.
TThe Fatal1ty 750W Series is compliant with the latest ATX12V and EPS12V specifications to accommodate a wide range of cases, the company added.
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market
- Advantech Redefines Entry Level Network Application Platforms
- WD shipping world's first 5 mm 2.5-inch hard drive
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
- Digitimes Research: Rising mobile device demand drives TSMC, UMC wafer shipment growth in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: Battery technologies regain focus as energy storage demand rises
- Digitimes Research: LED light bulb prices in Japan fall in April
- Digitimes Research: Sapphire 2-inch substrate prices to be around US$8/unit in 2013
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...