- 14 Jul 2016:
- 11 Jul 2016:
- 5 Jul 2016:
- 1 Jul 2016:Oracle has lost its second multibillion-dollar legal battle in little more than a month, after a jury in Silicon Valley ordered it on Thursday to pay US$3bn in damages to the former Hewlett-Packard.
- 21 Jun 2016:
- 8 Jun 2016:
- 7 Jun 2016:
- 2 Jun 2016:
- 31 May 2016:
- 30 May 2016:
- 5 May 2016:
- 26 Apr 2016:
- 8 Apr 2016:
- 31 Mar 2016:
- 25 Mar 2016:The technology market may be rough, but that's not stopping business computing giants from investing in fast-rising startups.
- 24 Mar 2016:Oracle Corp. accused Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. in a lawsuit of helping a partner company illegally sell software support for the Solaris operating system.
- 18 Mar 2016:
- 11 Mar 2016:After announcing in 2014 it would bring an industrial 3D printer to market within two years, HP went mostly silent -- until now.
- 19 Feb 2016:
- 1 Feb 2016:
- 21 Jan 2016:
- 12 Jan 2016:
- 7 Jan 2016:
- 5 Jan 2016:
- 29 Dec 2015:
- 10 Dec 2015:
- 8 Dec 2015:
- 3 Dec 2015:
- 27 Nov 2015:
- 24 Nov 2015:
- 20 Nov 2015:
- 18 Nov 2015:
- 13 Nov 2015:
- 23 Oct 2015:
- 22 Oct 2015:
- 16 Oct 2015:Intel and Microsoft are teaming with three leading PC makers on a new ad campaign designed to make potential computer buyers more aware of all the things a modern PC can do.
- 15 Oct 2015:
- 14 Oct 2015:SanDisk and HP launch partnership to create memory-driven computing solutions (Oct 8) - Company releaseSanDisk and HP have announced a long-term partnership to collaborate on a new technology within the Storage Class Memory (SCM) category. The partnership will center around HP's Memristor technology and expertise and SanDisk's non-volatile ReRAM memory technology and manufacturing and design expertise to create new enterprise-wide solutions for Memory-driven Computing.
- 13 Oct 2015:
- EuroBLECH 2016 reflects trend towards smart manufacturing in sheet metal working
- Advantest rated as Advanced Masks Technology Center GmbH & Co. KG's (AMTC) best supplier 2015 for the second year in a row
- CAYIN to rollout system software upgrade and new product line
- Advantest introduces V93000 wave scale cards for cost-effective testing of current and next-generation RF semiconductors
- Computer-on-modules deliver an ideal solution for Industry 4.0 intelligent automation
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...