- 24 Apr 2017:
- 23 Mar 2017:
- 24 Feb 2017:
- 26 Jan 2017:
- 19 Jan 2017:
- 17 Jan 2017:
- 15 Dec 2016:
- 25 Nov 2016:Samsung's decision to sell its printing business to HP for over $1 billion showed that the company is serious in its efforts to become a leaner organization. A new report out of South Korea claims that Samsung now wants to sell its PC business and that it's talking to Chinese giant Lenovo about a potential deal.
- 16 Nov 2016:
- 3 Nov 2016:
- 20 Oct 2016:
- 18 Oct 2016:
- 20 Sep 2016:
- 13 Sep 2016:
- 6 Sep 2016:
- 29 Aug 2016:
- 17 Aug 2016:
- 14 Jul 2016:
- 11 Jul 2016:
- 5 Jul 2016:
- 1 Jul 2016:Oracle has lost its second multibillion-dollar legal battle in little more than a month, after a jury in Silicon Valley ordered it on Thursday to pay US$3bn in damages to the former Hewlett-Packard.
- 21 Jun 2016:
- 8 Jun 2016:
- 7 Jun 2016:
- 2 Jun 2016:
- 31 May 2016:
- 30 May 2016:
- 5 May 2016:
- 26 Apr 2016:
- 8 Apr 2016:
- 31 Mar 2016:
- 25 Mar 2016:The technology market may be rough, but that's not stopping business computing giants from investing in fast-rising startups.
- 24 Mar 2016:Oracle Corp. accused Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. in a lawsuit of helping a partner company illegally sell software support for the Solaris operating system.
- 18 Mar 2016:
- 11 Mar 2016:After announcing in 2014 it would bring an industrial 3D printer to market within two years, HP went mostly silent -- until now.
- 19 Feb 2016:
- 1 Feb 2016:
- 21 Jan 2016:
- 12 Jan 2016:
- 7 Jan 2016:
- eCloudvalley-AWS leader in the greater China region
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...