Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
LED | 5min ago
Delta Electronics sees flat growth in November revenues
IT + CE | 50min ago
FPCB specialist Zhen Ding posts record November revenues
Bits + chips | 1h ago
Taiwan market: Latest iPads to launch in Taiwan later in December
IT + CE | 1h 13min ago
Global tablet shipments in 2014 to reach 229 million units, says WitsView
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 21:11
China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 21:10
China market: BBK to launch smartphone with 2,560x1,440 display, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 21:08
Smartphone component industry will provide growth for Taiwan IT industry, says JT Wang
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 21:01
Sonix November sales rise 11%
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 21:00
Senao Networks to be listed on OTC
Before Going to Press | Dec 9, 20:59
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- EverFocus announces their upgraded version of Award-winning IP Speed Dome
- GIGABYTE announces 'Feel the Force' OC contest winners
- Internet of Things to provide new business opportunities and enable business model changes
- MOEA recognizes alliances between foreign and Taiwanese IT firms for creating new value
- Advantech Accelerates Intelligent Video Designs with Complete Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...