Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | 5h 6min ago
Taiflex Scientific, ThinFlex net NT$3.42, NT$1.85 EPS for January-September
Before Going to Press | 5h 36min ago
Digitimes Research: Global LED supply in 2015 may be tight
Before Going to Press | 6h 22min ago
Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Before Going to Press | 6h 24min ago
Supply chains still experiencing pressure to reduce panel pricing
Before Going to Press | 6h 42min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Before Going to Press | 6h 46min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Before Going to Press | 7h 5min ago
Himax Technologies sees booming orders for LCoS solutions
Before Going to Press | 7h 20min ago
Innolux announces acquisition of assets from Hoya Microelectronics
Before Going to Press | 7h 21min ago
Taiwan IC designers expect drops in 3Q14 gross margins
Before Going to Press | 7h 28min ago
Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
Before Going to Press | 7h 32min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers developing more technology for second-wave 802.11ac devices
Before Going to Press | 7h 35min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016
Before Going to Press | 7h 41min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 7h 44min ago
Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
Before Going to Press | 7h 45min ago
Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
Before Going to Press | 7h 51min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 7h 59min ago
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- Industry experts gathers at Intel IoT Asia to unveil the latest market trends
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...