SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
Bits + chips | 17min ago
UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
Bits + chips | 19min ago
Asia Tech Image profits soar in 1Q17
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 48min ago
Elan sees earnings improve on year in 1Q17
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 52min ago
SMIC reportedly hires former TSMC R&D exec
Bits + chips | Apr 26, 22:00
Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 22:10
Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 22:08
Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments see around 6-7% drop in 1Q17; will continue to decline in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:25
Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with Sanan Optoelectronics
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:23
LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:20
Elan sees earnings, EPS improve on year in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:17
Taiwan market: Garmin launches new smart bracelets for sport activities, children
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:15
UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:07
CyberLink nets NT$0.39 per share for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:02
Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 21:00
Nanya to ramp 20m process output
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 20:59
UMC to roll out 22nm process in 2018
Before Going to Press | Apr 26, 20:56
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- Advantest to showcase ATE Solutions at SEMICON Southeast Asia, April 25-27 in Penang
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- QSAN Launches QCache 2.0 for XCubeSAN
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...