Taiwan market: Sony unveils MILC α 7R II
IT + CE | 1h 10min ago
Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
Green energy | 1h 19min ago
First-tier China makers to sell solar production lines, say Taiwan makers
Green energy | 1h 38min ago
Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and, flash chips to channels
Bits + chips | 1h 46min ago
Tainergy obtains solar cell orders with shipments scheduled through August
Green energy | 1h 55min ago
Stagnant tablet demand to continue in 2H15, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 2h 23min ago
Taiwan market: Projector market at less than 20,000 in 1Q15
Displays | 2h 34min ago
China market: Huawei launches Honor 7
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 2h 37min ago
XMC likely to be China DRAM hub, says DRAMeXchange
Bits + chips | 2h 39min ago
Taiwan market: Huawei Device to launch 7-inch tablet
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 22:17
Dassault Systemes expanding clients in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:58
Taiwan market: TWM, FET extend deadlines for below NT$1,000 4G pricing for a month
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:45
Acer opens BYOC experience center in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:32
Acer sees little impact from Greece debt crisis
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:28
Acer plans to recruit 1,000 experts for BYOC business in a year
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:18
IBM and BOE sign agreement to develop health management platform
Before Going to Press | Jun 30, 20:03
Before Going to Press is service provided to paid members of the DIGITIMES English-language website to help you stay one step ahead of the competition. Receive the news before it is even published in Asia.
Every evening in Taiwan, DIGITIMES will provide English snapshots for many of the articles being prepared for the following day's Chinese-language publications. These snapshots provide a brief summary of the latest IT news from Asia as it breaks, or even before it breaks, and is offered exclusively to paid members of the English-language DIGITIMES website.
Members have their say
While many of the snapshots will be developed into full stories the following day, not all snapshots will become full stories. Therefore, we encourage members to vote for the articles that are most important to you, and those snapshots will be given priority when we prepare the full news reports. Full articles will appear on the DIGITIMES English-language website and in the daily newsletter.
We also encourage members to provide us with feedback at snapshots[at]digitimes[dot]com about this service, so that it can be enhanced to best meet your needs.
DIGITIMES is Taiwan's leading provider of IT industry news, and daily content is published Monday to Friday each week.
- Indium Corporation's patented BiAgX: A drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- Echoing Government's Productivity 4.0, IoT Automation Boosts Taiwan's Competitiveness
- ASUS selects Pixelworks' Iris mobile display processor and True Clarity enhancements for ZenPad tablet
- Etasis promotes new 350W 1U slim redundant power supply to market
- NANIUM enables WLCSP without UBM
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Silicon providers main beneficiaries of enthusiast PC growth; opportunities exist for vendors to raise profits with innovative products, says HWinsights
- Digitimes Research: Dell high-end LCD monitors may be 24-, 27-inch models
- Is Quantum Dot the next big thing for the TV market?
- Zoom Storage looking to become media library for mobile device users
- AMD unveils sixth-generation A-series APUs for mobile products
- Computex 2015: Startup company Endless pushing PC for developing countries
- Computex 2015: Nvidia unveils GTX 980 Ti and G-Sync technology
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...