May 3, 14:47
Long-term solar material supply contracts seem to stabilize the financial performance of solar firms during good times, but increase the magnitude of losses during down times.
- Andreas Liebheit becomes Global Manager for Heraeus Photovoltaics Business Unit
- Heraeus to showcase new metallization pastes at Renewable Energy India 2013
- ABB to acquire Power-One to become a global leader in solar photovoltaic (PV) inverters
- Heraeus purchases the Ferro Corporation solar paste business
- Advantech: Supporting the Photovoltaics Industry with All-in-One Solutions
9-Dec-2013 markets closed
Solar wafer firms in Taiwan expects prices to increase due to the possible shortage in second-half 2013
Taiwan-based solar firms have been expressing optimistic view about the solar market.
China-based large-size solar firm Suntech Power Holdings failed to pay back US$541 million in convertible notes on March 15 and announced the insolvency...
China government reportedly planned to announce the preliminary result of the anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation on February 20, but now the...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...