Digitimes Research: RT Works launches Robot Assist Walker RT. 1
IT + CE | 34min ago
HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
IT + CE | 41min ago
Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
Green energy | 46min ago
LanMark posts profit for 1H15
Bits + chips | Aug 3, 21:06
Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
Mobile + telecom | Aug 3, 21:04
Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
Bits + chips | Aug 3, 21:02
China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
Green energy | Aug 3, 21:00
Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
Green energy - Stockwatch | Aug 3, 20:58
Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
LED | Aug 3, 20:27
Taiwan market: Xiaomi to open retail outlet
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 21:17
Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to drop in 3Q15, 4Q15
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 21:04
Taiwan market: Acers sees strong sales at TCAS
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:59
Catcher capacity is not harmed from recent employee protest, says company
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:44
Elan, Precise Biometrics tie up for fingerprint sensor devices
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:40
Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:23
China makers could surpass Korea in small- to medium-size AMOLED capacity by 2018
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:03
Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:02
Ichia sees decreased July revenues
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:27
China market: Huawei offers business-use cloud computing services
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:23
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year and reach 52 million units in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:07
Aug 3, 14:42
Pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) foundry Win Semiconductors has expressed caution about its performance in the third quarter, as some device industries are undertaking inventory correction at a slower pace and part of its clients are engaged in transition from old to new products.
- GrassWonder Selfie Robot opens up a value chain full of creativity
- Robotic Automation Propels Manufacturing Transformation
- Omnichannel retail delivery solution from Unisys enables Taiwanese banks to offer consistent, personalised service across all banking channels
- Etasis promotes new 350W 1U slim redundant power supply to market
- Flytech Technology exhibits new industrial panel PC series in 2015 ATX East Expo
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
4-Aug-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Silicon providers main beneficiaries of enthusiast PC growth; opportunities exist for vendors to raise profits with innovative products, says HWinsights
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
The Computex show will host from June 2-6 and will focus on three major topics: IoT, mobile applications and cloud computing technology.
Taiwan IT players have been aggressively establishing platform to help start-up companies to enter into the IT market.
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...