AUO to supply panels for use in 2nd-gen Nexus 7, say sources
Displays | 1h 1min ago
US fab-tool book-to-bill stays above parity, says SEMI
Bits + chips | 1h 28min ago
Solar cell prices may increase to US$0.43/W in Taiwan
Green energy | 1h 30min ago
Sony Mobile to extend cooperation with ODM firms, says marketing executive
Mobile + telecom | 1h 33min ago
Quartz component maker TXC expects sales to rise through 4Q13
Before Going to Press | 1h 43min ago
Facebook sets up OCP Taiwan
Before Going to Press | 2h 11min ago
Memory module firms to showcase new SSDs at Computex 2013
Before Going to Press | 2h 34min ago
UDE likely to obtain orders from 2 game console vendors
Before Going to Press | 2h 41min ago
Polarizer makers under price-cut pressure from clients
Before Going to Press | 2h 42min ago
IC suppliers expect PC demand to hit bottom in 2Q13
Before Going to Press | 2h 43min ago
Phison warns several backend firms of possible patent infringement
Before Going to Press | 2h 44min ago
AUO aims at 20% market share for eTP touch panels for notebooks in 2013
Before Going to Press | 3h 13min ago
Digitimes Research: US new solar installations may only reach 3.5GW in 2013
Before Going to Press | 3h 15min ago
Global LCD monitor OEM shipments down 14% on year in 1Q13, says TPV
Before Going to Press | 3h 35min ago
Asia set to be largest 4G LTE market, says Nokia Siemens executive
Before Going to Press | 3h 36min ago
Unity Opto expects orders to increase from June to September
Before Going to Press | 4h 6min ago
CSOT showcases 110-inch Ultra HD TV panel at 2013 SID Display Week
Before Going to Press | 4h 13min ago
TPV Technology suffers 1Q13 net loss of over US$11 million
Before Going to Press | 4h 34min ago
Lenovo aims to surpass Samsung in global smartphone market share, says paper
Before Going to Press | 4h 46min ago
AMD unveils Temash, Kabini SoC APUs
Before Going to Press | 4h 47min ago
May 22, 15:50
The main China-based ARM-architecture IC design houses, including Fuzhou Rockchip Electronics, Allwinner Technology, Nufront and Actions Semiconductor, will showcase IC solutions at 2013 Computex Taipei scheduled for June 4-8, to compete for orders from smartphone and tablet vendors.
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 1Q13 down sequentially, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Global top-5 notebook brands see over 20% shipment drop in April
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q13 digital camera shipments expected to rebound sequentially
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q13 digital camera shipments hit 16-quarter low
- AEWIN Introduces Newest Multiplayer Gaming System SGA-5010
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- The Imaging Source: GigE Camera - 5 MegaPixel
- ATO SOLUTION CO., LTD Successfully Design-in Taiwan Tier One ODM DSC Manufacturer
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- ATO Solution to launch 256Mb SLC NAND Flash - for the first time in fabless industry
23-May-2013 markets closed
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Blog: Google Glass may enjoy demand from more than just regular users
- Galaxy S4 to extend Samsung lead in 2013 handset market, says IHS
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The show will be held from June 4-8. It is expected to attract 40,000 international buyers and create business opportunities worth US$25 billion. The...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
As Microsoft launched its latest Windows 8 and RT operating system, there are many players already launched the related products, while some expect the...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
As the PC Industry is having trouble achieving growth, transformation has become a new trend among...
China-based Huawei Technologies has always been known for its telecom technologies and equipment, but...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...