Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
Displays | 11min ago
MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
LED | 16min ago
Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
Bits + chips | 25min ago
Dialog provides Bluetooth connectivity for Pokemon GO Plus
Bits + chips | 30min ago
Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
Bits + chips | 31min ago
DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
Bits + chips | 32min ago
Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
Mobile + telecom | 33min ago
China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
Green energy | 34min ago
Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
Bits + chips | 36min ago
Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
Bits + chips | 39min ago
Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
IT + CE | 42min ago
Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
Green energy | Sep 29, 22:27
Digitimes Research: Cellular IoT may have limited opportunities for mobile telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:58
Anpec, GMT set to report revenue growth for 3Q16, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:55
LG Chem to launch 2nd-generation batteries for electric vehicles, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:53
25 million Ultra HD TV panels shipped globally in 1H16, says Sigmaintell
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:51
Oppo aims to ship 130-140 million smartphones in 2017
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:50
Quanta Cloud Technology opens marketing office in Germany
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:46
TWTM 2016 taking place in Taipei
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:41
Semi equipment maker Foxsemicon vying for orders for OLED panel manufacturing
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:40
TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:39
Sep 29, 16:23
The market of fast-charging chips is likely to reach one billion units a year soon due to a comprehensive adoption of fast charging technology by smartphones, tablets, notebooks, digital cameras, drones, wearable devices and other mobile power supply devices, according to an estimate of industry sou...
- Socionext introduces high image quality, H.264 full-HD multi-channel Codec
- Introducing the world's smallest LoRa+MCU solution with the utilization of SiP process
- Entegris Celebrates 50 Years in Business
- Rectron is now Avexir official distributor in region of Australia
- Advantest to Showcase Two Multi-Protocol Testers for SSDs at Flash Memory Summit on August 9-11 in Santa Clara, Calif
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
30-Sep-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...