Gigabyte confident to win out gaming notebook competition in 2016: Q&A with Jone Chang, Gigabyte notebook department Product Division Director
IT + CE | 5min ago
Digitimes Research: Vizio launches tuner-free ChromeCast TVs
Displays | 52min ago
Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
IT + CE | May 31, 20:32
Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
Bits + chips | May 31, 20:19
Insyde launches UEFI BIOS for Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:49
Digitimes Research: TFT-LCD material makers step into smart windows
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:48
HTC to spin off VR business unit in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:33
Inotera buys equipment from Tokyo Seimitsu
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:22
MOEA gives green light to Foxconn stake investment in Sharp
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:10
Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
Before Going to Press | May 31, 20:06
Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:57
Computex 2016: Dell launches new notebooks and desktops in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:57
Elan fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 2 million units in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:56
Computex 2016: ITRI showcasing UV-C LED sanitizer
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:43
Taiwan ranks 14th in 2016 IMD world competitiveness
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:42
Panasonic to stop production of LCD TV panels in Japan, say reports
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:40
China market: Demand for TFT-LCD materials in 2015 estimated at nearly 250 tons, says Sigmaintell
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:39
CMC Magnetics obtains optical disc orders booking capacity until end of 2016
Before Going to Press | May 31, 19:38
May 31, 12:03
ARM has announced the Cortex-A73 processor and Mali-G71 graphics processor, which offer sustained performance and efficiency gains for flagship mobile devices with enhanced contextual and visual capabilities. Devices powered by the latest ARM mobile chips are set for launch in 2017.
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Securing a place in the high-end market: AVEXIR Technologies general manager Han-Hong Cheng gives a ten-year outlook on the company's future
- ASI is now Avexir official distributor in region of North America
- Macronix looks to build on automotive success with its high-performance Serial NOR Flash by eyeing ADAS opportunities
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
27-May-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...