TSMC to beat Samsung in 10nm race
Bits + chips | 5h 24min ago
Google BrandLab to set up branch office in Singapore in 2H16
IT + CE - Newswatch | 5h 25min ago
Seagate names new head for Taiwan office
IT + CE - Newswatch | 5h 26min ago
MediaTek to expand workforce in 2015
Bits + chips | 7h 5min ago
UMC holds technology forum in Japan
Bits + chips | 7h 24min ago
Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
Mobile + telecom | 7h 26min ago
Semi-equipment component maker Calitech applies for OTC listing
Before Going to Press | 5h 34min ago
Sony launches flagship Xperia Z3+ smartphone
Before Going to Press | 5h 35min ago
Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
Before Going to Press | 5h 36min ago
HTC to block media from attending shareholders meeting
Before Going to Press | 5h 37min ago
Taiwan becomes major revenue contributor to Google
Before Going to Press | 5h 39min ago
GIS expects 2Q15 revenues to fall 15-20% sequentially
Before Going to Press | 7h 38min ago
CSOT starts producing 55-inch Full HD TV panels at 2nd 8.5G factory
Before Going to Press | 7h 41min ago
LCD monitor panel prices in May fall sequentially, says WitsView
Before Going to Press | 7h 43min ago
GIS to list on TSE
Before Going to Press | 7h 49min ago
Solar cell maker TSEC to be listed on TSE in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 7h 50min ago
May 27, 14:24
A recent ramp-up of orders for 4G smartphone chips will help MediaTek meet the mid-point to high-end of the company's sales guidance for the second quarter of 2015, according to market sources.
- Indium Corporation receives SMT China Vision Award
- Surf on the mobile world: You'll never forget the eMMC duplicator
- Advantest ships 4,000th V93000 semiconductor test system to Taiwanese test house Ardentec
- Indium Corporation's Greg Evans awarded Cheongju City's Businessman Award
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
27-May-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...