With Asia and US deployments rising, global 2015 solar PV forecast estimated at 59 GW, says IHS
Green energy | 3h 46min ago
Synergy to be generated from acquisition of EMC, says Dell executive
Before Going to Press | 4h 47min ago
Solar cell prices may rise in 4Q15, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | 4h 52min ago
Taiwan solar cell order visibility through 2016 Lunar New Year, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | 4h 57min ago
GCL-Poly, Xi'an LONGi tout Taiwan solar cell makers
Before Going to Press | 4h 59min ago
Samsung, LG to mass produce OLED digital signage in 2016, says reports
Before Going to Press | 5h 4min ago
China to continue PV feed-in tariff subsidies over next 8-10 years, says NEA
Before Going to Press | 5h 6min ago
China Mobile completes installation of 1 million TD-LTE base stations around China
Before Going to Press | 5h 7min ago
China market: TSMC seeing brisk demand for 16nm chips
Before Going to Press | 5h 11min ago
Foxconn ties up with OnePlus to produce smartphones in India
Before Going to Press | 5h 12min ago
Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015 opens
Before Going to Press | 5h 13min ago
Court dismisses legal action filed by ASE against SPIL
Before Going to Press | 5h 18min ago
LED lighting demand in Southeast Asia market in 2015 estimated at US$1.5 billion
Before Going to Press | 5h 20min ago
Samsung to use Clear Force touch technology in Galaxy S7 handset, says report
Before Going to Press | 5h 21min ago
Taiwan has advantage in flexible electronics industry, says ITRI
Before Going to Press | 5h 26min ago
HTC launches 6 smartphones in Bangladesh
Before Going to Press | 5h 27min ago
Wah Hong expects 10% on-quarter revenue increase in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 5h 27min ago
Oct 13, 16:11
China-based companies are still prohibited from setting up independent IC design houses in Taiwan or committing equity investments in the local IC design firms, according to the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA).
- Entegris enables the future of contamination control with Torrento X Series 7 nm filtration with FlowPlane linear technology
- Intuitive and custom layout to response to prompt demand of IoT market
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Thunder: Custom and Big Data analysis layout solution
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Rockchip statement on merger rumor
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
13-Oct-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...