Feb 25, 12:09
Crystalline silicon solar cell maker Motech Industries will form a strategic partnership with Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology, a China-based subsidiary of Taiwan-based diode...
- Digitimes Research: LG stays away from high-end debuts, focusing on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches for MWC 2015
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- Digitimes Research: South Korea sees worldwide memory market share reaching 57.1% in 4Q14
- Benefits of industrial wireless in IP surveillance networks
- GIGABYTE wants to take you to Computex 2015 with the GIGABYTE Z97 - X99 BIG XTU Challenge
- Devoted to IE3 premium-efficiency motor R&D, Tatung aims to help the industry boost energy savings
- Enova announces X-Wall MX+, SATA Gen 3 Real-time encryption chip operating at 6 Gbps
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
6-Mar-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...