We have recently changed our search engine. Check the Advanced options to learn the new search rules.
IT + CE
Flextronics lands 90% of Xbox One orders, leaving Foxconn the rest
Aaron Lee and Ocean Chen, Taipei; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES
Singapore-based Flextronics has reportedly landed about 90% of Xbox One orders from Microsoft with Foxconn Electronics (Hon Hai Precision Industry) acquiring the remaining 10%, according to sources from the upstream supply chain. Pegatron Technology...
The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
Amid bleak outlook for downstream vendors, uncertainties surrounding the US-China trade tension, factory relocation and exchange rate volatility, global smartphone AP shipments may experience further decline in 2019, down two years in row, according to Digitimes Research estimates.
According to Digitimes Research, Taiwan-based server vendors, including suppliers of motherboards, end systems, storage devices and related network equipment, continue to enjoy growth in 2018. In terms of volume, global server shipments will show continuing growth throughout 2018 and 2019.
This Digitimes Research Special Report offers global shipment forecasts for three major mobile device market segments - smartphones, notebooks and tablets - for the year 2019 and beyond. It gives in-depth analyses of their respective market outlooks, with shipment forecasts extending to 2023.