IT + CE
Pre-recorded media totaled 18.2 billion discs in 2004
Jimmy Hsu, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES

Global output for pre-recorded discs reached 18.2 billion units in 2004, with CD-ROM, Video CD (VCD) and Audio CDs accounting for 70% while DVD-ROM and DVD-Video accounted for the remaining 30%, according to chairman Steven Chang of U-Tech Media, Taiwan’s...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
© 2020 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.