Full name: CIS Technology
Chinese name: 亞瑟科技股份有限公司
Short name: CIS
Stock code: 2326
Tax ID: 47299831
Established: 4 Aug 1984
Paid in capital: NT$600.43 million
Listed on TSE: 27 Aug 1993
Listed on OTC: 26 Jun 2006
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
- Aptina benefiting from product differentiation via CIS chips, says executive
Aptina, which supplies a complete lineup of CMOS image sensors, will benefit from the increasing emphasis on camera functionalities and the image processing...
- HTC switching smartphone component orders from Samsung to other suppliers
HTC has reduced its purchases of smartphone components from Samsung Electronics, switching its orders for CMOS image sensors from the Korea-based supplier...
- KYEC, Tong Hsing gearing up for new CIS orders
Packaging and testing firms King Yuan Electronics (KYEC) and Tong Hsing Electronic Industries reportedly have landed new orders for CMOS image sensors...
- Asia Tech expects over 10% sequential growth in 2Q12 shipments of CIS modules
Asia Tech Image expects its shipmets of contact image sensor (CIS) modules, mainly used in MFPs (multi-function peripherals), to increase by more than...
- Asia Tech Image becomes third-largest maker of CIS modules
Asia Tech Image, a Taiwan-based maker of contact image sensor (CIS) modules, has become the third-largest maker with a global market share of over 30%,...
- Samsung inks deal with Yandex for smart TV, bada mobile services in Russia (October 17) - Business Insider
Yandex is taking its services to new screens by inking a deal with Samsung to preload access to Yandex on its line of connected TVs as well as its bada-powered feature phones distributed in Russia and other CIS states.
- MHH Solartechnik, Solar Frontier sign multi-year module contract (Jan 21) - PV-Tech
PV system integrator MHH Solartechnik has signed a multiyear contract to sell Solar Frontier's next generation CIS modules to its German customers. Solartechnik will begin selling the modules in March, with the total volume of sales expected to exceed 100MW.
- Micron to sell imaging business - Company release
Micron Technology on June 1 announced that it has signed an agreement to sell a majority interest in its imaging solutions business, Aptina Imaging. Micron will retain a 35% minority stake in the independent, privately held company.
- STMicroelectronics and Soitec join forces to develop next-generation technology for CMOS image sensors - Company release
© DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.