Full name: Tai Shing Electronics Components
Chinese name: 台興電子企業股份有限公司
Short name: TSE
Stock code: 3426
Tax ID: 12499995
Established: 16 Jun 1984
Paid in capital: NT$221.30 million
Public since: 12 Jul 2004
- ChipMOS subsidiary begins trading on Taiwan emerging stock board
ChipMOS Taiwan, a subsidiary of semiconductor assembly and test services provider ChipMOS Technologies, on April 19 started trading on the Emerging Stock...
- Scientech shares soar on first-day TSE trading
Scientech, a Taiwan-based distributor of semiconductor equipment, started trading on the main board of the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) today (March 12)...
- Scientech application for TSE listing approved
Scientech, a Taiwan-based distributor of semiconductor equipment, has received approval for its application to be listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange...
- Pegatron chassis subsidiary to be listed on January 25, 2013
Casetek Holdings, a metal chassis subsidiary of Pegatron Technology, is set to be listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) on January 25, 2013. The company...
- LED lighting fixture firm Tons Lightology applies for OTC listing
Taiwan-based LED lighting application maker Tons Lightology applied for over the counter (OTC) listing on December 24, 2012. The company's revenues for...
- MStar to sell 28 million shares In Taiwan IPO; Listing December 24 (Dec 8) - NASDAQ.com
A person familiar with the situation said earlier the company plans to raise up to US$300 million in the IPO.
- Elpida aims to list Taiwan Rexchip next fiscal year, says source (Feb 24) - Wall Street Journal
Elpida Memory aims to list subsidiary Rexchip Electronics on the Taiwan stock exchange in its fiscal 2010, according to a person familiar with the matter. Although the company had said it was considering listing Rexchip, it had yet to decide on concrete plans.
© DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.