IT + CE
Lite-On IT ramping up slim-type ODD capacity
Erica Yen, Taipei; Steve Shen, DIGITIMES

Lite-On IT will continue to ramp up its capacity for slim-type ODDs to account for 60% of its total ODD shipments in 2011, while reducing the ratio of half-height (H/H) ODDs to 40% from 50%.

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
© 2020 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.