Players in the embedded market see opportunity for x86 system-on-chip
Shawn Chen, Taipei; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES

Major chipset makers such as Intel, AMD and VIA have begun to target the x86 based system-on-chip (SoC) market, according to sources from embedded platform makers. Currently, x86 SoCs have only a 20% market share, while ARM SoCs hold the other 80%,...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
Login to continue
  • Save my User ID and Password

    Save my User ID and Password

    Some subscribers prefer to save their log-in information so they do not have to enter their User ID and Password each time they visit the site. To activate this function, check the 'Save my User ID and Password' box in the log-in section. This will save the password on the computer you're using to access the site.

    Note: If you choose to use the log-out feature, you will lose your saved information. This means you will be required to log-in the next time you visit our site.

  • NEW users please register first.
This website adheres to all nine of NewsGuard's standards of credibility and transparency.
© 2021 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.