IT + CE
Taiwan market: Blu-ray Disc accounts for 40% of rent/sale, says Asia1 Entertainment
Ocean Chen, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES

The proportion of audio/video discs available for rent or sale on Blu-ray Disc (BD) at Asia1 Entertainment chain stores around Taiwan has risen from 10% in 2010 and 15% in 2011 to 40% currently, while the remaining 60% is of DVD discs, according to...

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
© 2020 DIGITIMES Inc. All rights reserved.
Please do not republish, publicly broadcast or publicly transmit content from this website without written permission from DIGITIMES Inc. Please contact us if you have any questions.