Dec 21, 14:13
Taiwan-based Foxconn Electronics (Hon Hai Precision Industry) has announced a plan to invest US$30 million to set up a firm that produces solar cells. The firm will be located in...
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
- Heraeus to exhibit at Intersolar North America 2014 Exhibition and Conference
- YC Synergy to power all-electric yachts with fuel cell technology
- Heraeus Photovoltaics introduces two new pastes for lightly doped and ultra lightly doped emitter cells at SNEC
28-Nov-2014 markets closed
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...