May 15, 11:47
New smartphones and tablets will act as key catalysts for continued healthy growth of the mobile memory semiconductor space in the next few years, with revenues growing a modest but...
SanDisk has announced that the iNAND Ultra line of products will be the first of its embedded flash memory products to move to 19nm manufacturing technology. Shrinking the size of...
Photo: Company, Jan 13.
Elpida Memory has developed 4Gb next-generation mobile memory chips for smartphones, tablet PCs and other mobile devices. The new DRAM achieves compliance with the "Wide IO" international...
Photo: Company, Nov 21.
Samsung Electronics has announced its new system-in-package (SIP) near field communications (NFC) chip, the SENHRN1. The new Secu-NFC chip combines a NFC controller and a secure element...
Photo: Company, Nov 17.
Samsung Electronics has announced today its new near field communications (NFC) chip with embedded flash memory for next-generation smartphones. Mass production is slated for the...
Photo: Company, Dec 24.
Toshiba has announced the launch of a 128GB embedded NAND flash memory module, which it claims is the highest capacity yet achieved in the industry. The module is compliant with the...
Photo: Comnpany, Jun 23.
- Indium Corporation receives SMT China Vision Award
- Surf on the mobile world: You'll never forget the eMMC duplicator
- Advantest ships 4,000th V93000 semiconductor test system to Taiwanese test house Ardentec
- Indium Corporation's Greg Evans awarded Cheongju City's Businessman Award
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
25-May-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...