Innolux notebook panel supply currently faces 20% shortage
Displays | 59min ago
Motherboard price competition expands to Europe
IT + CE | 1h 9min ago
AUO, Innolux have order visibility until 4Q14
Displays | 1h 39min ago
LTPS to become mainstream in handset industry, says CEO of Taiwan Display
Before Going to Press | 2h 9min ago
EPA loosen environmental protection requirements for TSMC planned 18-inch fab
Before Going to Press | 2h 30min ago
Touch Taiwan 2014: GIS displays new whiteboard products
Before Going to Press | 2h 37min ago
HTC to launch HTC Desire 820 in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 3h 7min ago
LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 3h 20min ago
VMware may look to form deeper partnerships with Taiwan white-box server players
Before Going to Press | 3h 21min ago
Panel makers see increased orders for vehicle applications
Before Going to Press | 3h 24min ago
AUO to expand in public and commercial segments with new lineup of Ultra HD displays
Before Going to Press | 3h 26min ago
Handset brands launching more Android Wear-based devices
Before Going to Press | 3h 28min ago
China TV vendors changing product mixes to focus more on high-end units for 2H14
Before Going to Press | 3h 45min ago
Production schedules at 12-inch fabs begin to loosen
Before Going to Press | 3h 53min ago
Digitimes Research: China small- to medium-size panel shipments to increase 12.9% in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 3h 54min ago
Aug 27, 16:16
Microsoft will launch the 12-inch Surface Pro 3 in the Taiwan market on August 29 at a starting retail price of NT$24,900 (US$830), according to Microsoft Taiwan.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
27-Aug-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...