Phison reports strong earnings for 1H14
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 11h 57min ago
Hermes Microvision to see revenues stay flat in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 11h 8min ago
Delta Electronics 2Q14 gross margin, net profit hit records
Before Going to Press | 11h 9min ago
Huawei ships 34 million smartphones in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 11h 21min ago
Taiwan market: BenQ 1H14 LCD TV sales up 20% due to low-blue-light models
Before Going to Press | 11h 22min ago
Commentary: China antitrust probe could affect Qualcomm performance
Before Going to Press | 11h 23min ago
Demand for tablet touch panels decreasing, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 11h 45min ago
Adlink develops 3D intelligent vision-aided positioning system in cooperation with ITRI
Before Going to Press | 11h 59min ago
Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments grow over 13% sequentially in China in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | 12h 16min ago
China market: Colorful Technology poses competitive threat to MSI, ASRock
Before Going to Press | 12h 17min ago
UMC to post single-digit revenue growth in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 12h 18min ago
Taiwan notebook ODMs to benefit from HP, Dell sales in North America
Before Going to Press | 12h 18min ago
Huawei Device sees high growth in 1H14 handset shipments
Before Going to Press | 12h 19min ago
Sales for mini versions of flagship smartphones short of expectations
Before Going to Press | 12h 20min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
Before Going to Press | 12h 21min ago
Global market share for iPad may slip to below 25% in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 12h 22min ago
Acer tops US LCD monitor retail market in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 12h 23min ago
Huawei Device to launch Ascend Mate 3 4G smartphone, says report
Before Going to Press | 12h 24min ago
Jul 28, 09:57
In addition to initiating a massive lay-off, Microsoft also plans to discontinue Nokia's Asha-, Series 40- and X-series handset products as well as to rename the Lumia-series - moves which could eventually lead to the elimination of Nokia.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
29-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Amazon Fire smartphone to promote offline-to-online shopping business model
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...