Foxconn plans to expand capacity in central China mainly for Amazon
Before Going to Press | 4h 48min ago
Largan Precision to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$63.50
Before Going to Press | 4h 50min ago
AUO expects 2Q17 large-size panel shipments to shrink 1-5% on quarter
Before Going to Press | 4h 51min ago
Silitech Technology suffers net loss per share of NT$0.36 for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 53min ago
Radiant Opto-Electronics to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$4.50
Before Going to Press | 4h 54min ago
Lenovo to end ZUK smartphone business
Before Going to Press | 4h 55min ago
Gamania Digital Entertainment nets NT$0.34 per share for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 56min ago
Firich Enterprises to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$1
Before Going to Press | 4h 57min ago
MediaTek smartphone-chip shipments likely to fall in 2017
Before Going to Press | 4h 58min ago
Macronix reports profit for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 59min ago
GiONEE, Oppo, Vivo to launch smartphones with dual-lens cameras
Before Going to Press | 5h ago
FPCB maker Flexium 1Q17 profits fall
Before Going to Press | 5h 1min ago
Macronix developing 3D NAND technology for SSDs
Before Going to Press | 5h 2min ago
Gaming PC sales in North America in 2016 grow 25-30%
Before Going to Press | 5h 3min ago
Faraday seeing growth in 28nm chip market
Before Going to Press | 5h 4min ago
Apr 25, 11:56
Competition for market share between Apple's iOS system and Android OS will remain keen in 2017, particularly in the China market, due to new models introduced by Apple and vendors in the Android camp.
- Advantest and W2BI to Exhibit Advanced Test Solutions at Mobile World Congress
- Telecom companies' preference for NFV drives enterprise vCPE market forward
- G.fast IOP, a first in a Carrier Network environment; Swisscom makes it a reality that meets their network requirements
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
26-Apr-2017 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
HTC's latest development
Asustek's smartphone shipments may have been disappointing in 2016, but the vendor is seeking a rebound in 2017.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...