China-based Lianluo to take up a majority stake in Newegg, says report
IT + CE | 1h 9min ago
Digitimes Research: Cellular IoT may have limited opportunities for mobile telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:58
Anpec, GMT set to report revenue growth for 3Q16, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:55
LG Chem to launch 2nd-generation batteries for electric vehicles, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:53
25 million Ultra HD TV panels shipped globally in 1H16, says Sigmaintell
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:51
Oppo aims to ship 130-140 million smartphones in 2017
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:50
Quanta Cloud Technology opens marketing office in Germany
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:46
TWTM 2016 taking place in Taipei
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:41
Semi equipment maker Foxsemicon vying for orders for OLED panel manufacturing
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:40
TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:39
Sep 29, 14:20
Leadtrend Technology has enjoyed rising shipments of fast-charging solutions for mobile devices, which boosted its August revenues to a record NT$126 million (US$4.02 million).
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
30-Sep-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...