Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
IT + CE | 8h 2min ago
Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
Bits + chips | 8h 15min ago
Insyde launches UEFI BIOS for Windows 10 Anniversary Update
Before Going to Press | 7h 45min ago
Digitimes Research: TFT-LCD material makers step into smart windows
Before Going to Press | 7h 46min ago
HTC to spin off VR business unit in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | 8h 1min ago
Inotera buys equipment from Tokyo Seimitsu
Before Going to Press | 8h 12min ago
MOEA gives green light to Foxconn stake investment in Sharp
Before Going to Press | 8h 24min ago
Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
Before Going to Press | 8h 28min ago
Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
Before Going to Press | 8h 37min ago
Computex 2016: Dell launches new notebooks and desktops in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | 8h 37min ago
Elan fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 2 million units in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | 8h 38min ago
Computex 2016: ITRI showcasing UV-C LED sanitizer
Before Going to Press | 8h 51min ago
Taiwan ranks 14th in 2016 IMD world competitiveness
Before Going to Press | 8h 52min ago
Panasonic to stop production of LCD TV panels in Japan, say reports
Before Going to Press | 8h 54min ago
China market: Demand for TFT-LCD materials in 2015 estimated at nearly 250 tons, says Sigmaintell
Before Going to Press | 8h 55min ago
CMC Magnetics obtains optical disc orders booking capacity until end of 2016
Before Going to Press | 8h 56min ago
May 31, 12:03
ARM has announced the Cortex-A73 processor and Mali-G71 graphics processor, which offer sustained performance and efficiency gains for flagship mobile devices with enhanced contextual and visual capabilities. Devices powered by the latest ARM mobile chips are set for launch in 2017.
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Good Way Technology's DU 3900 granted the winner of HKEIA Award
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
27-May-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...