ACX sees earnings up over 60% sequentially in 1Q13
Bits + chips | 10h 45min ago
Ilitek to post revenues of over NT$900 million in May
Bits + chips | 10h 59min ago
Sharp to produce 3 types of IGZO LCD panels for notebooks
Displays | 11h 11min ago
3M announces new development of quantum dot enhancement film
Displays | 11h 57min ago
NLT demonstrates latest display technologies, including projective capacitive touch panel technology
Displays | 12h 23min ago
AGC to release new self-adhesive glass for optical bonding used in electronic products
Displays | 12h 35min ago
eMagin enters electronic viewfinder market with OLED microdisplay
Displays | May 21, 19:59
New Vision Display exhibits PMVA color display based on Corning Willow Glass
Displays | May 21, 19:58
Lextar expected to see 2Q13 gross margin rise to 13-14%
LED | May 21, 19:55
Samsung to launch complete line up of notebooks in 2H13
IT + CE | May 21, 19:13
Taiwan panel industry output value worth US$7.86 billion in 1Q13, says IEK
Displays | May 21, 18:13
Sharp announces new Ultra HD TVs
Before Going to Press | 11h 11min ago
Nanjing Z-Com developing 4G small cells for China market
Before Going to Press | 11h 19min ago
Shipment proportions of 8- and 10-megapixel lens modules on the rise, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 11h 40min ago
Telecom operators in China expected to stop placing orders for 3.5-inch smartphones by July 2013
Before Going to Press | 11h 50min ago
Taiwan connector makers worried about competition from China-based makers
Before Going to Press | 12h 1min ago
Taiwan FPCB makers to face renewed competition from rivals in Japan
Before Going to Press | 12h 2min ago
China-based ARM-architecture IC designers to attend 2013 Computex Taipei
Before Going to Press | 12h 3min ago
Taiwan market: Sony to launch Xperia Tablet Z
Before Going to Press | 12h 35min ago
Monitor panel pricing expected to remain stable in May
Before Going to Press | May 21, 19:00
CSOT successfully produces 32-inch Oxide TFT LCD module
Before Going to Press | May 21, 19:00
Windows 8 expected to take up 5-8% of global tablet shipments in 2013, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | May 21, 18:04
May 21, 15:22
In the China market, third-party e-payment services generated total sales transaction value of CNY1.253 trillion (US$201.2 billion) in first-quarter 2013, rising 3% on quarter and 64.9% on year, according to China-based consulting company Analysys International.
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 1Q13 down sequentially, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Global top-5 notebook brands see over 20% shipment drop in April
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q13 digital camera shipments expected to rebound sequentially
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q13 digital camera shipments hit 16-quarter low
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- The Imaging Source: GigE Camera - 5 MegaPixel
- ATO SOLUTION CO., LTD Successfully Design-in Taiwan Tier One ODM DSC Manufacturer
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- ATO Solution to launch 256Mb SLC NAND Flash - for the first time in fabless industry
21-May-2013 markets closed
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Blog: Google Glass may enjoy demand from more than just regular users
- Galaxy S4 to extend Samsung lead in 2013 handset market, says IHS
The show will be held from June 4-8. It is expected to attract 40,000 international buyers and create business opportunities worth US$25 billion. The...
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
As Microsoft launched its latest Windows 8 and RT operating system, there are many players already launched the related products, while some expect the...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
As the PC Industry is having trouble achieving growth, transformation has become a new trend among...
China-based Huawei Technologies has always been known for its telecom technologies and equipment, but...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...