Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | 7h 21min ago
Taiflex Scientific, ThinFlex net NT$3.42, NT$1.85 EPS for January-September
Before Going to Press | 7h 51min ago
Digitimes Research: Global LED supply in 2015 may be tight
Before Going to Press | 8h 37min ago
Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Before Going to Press | 8h 39min ago
Supply chains still experiencing pressure to reduce panel pricing
Before Going to Press | 8h 57min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Before Going to Press | 9h 1min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Before Going to Press | 9h 20min ago
Himax Technologies sees booming orders for LCoS solutions
Before Going to Press | 9h 35min ago
Innolux announces acquisition of assets from Hoya Microelectronics
Before Going to Press | 9h 36min ago
Taiwan IC designers expect drops in 3Q14 gross margins
Before Going to Press | 9h 43min ago
Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
Before Going to Press | 9h 47min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers developing more technology for second-wave 802.11ac devices
Before Going to Press | 9h 50min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016
Before Going to Press | 9h 56min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 9h 59min ago
Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
Before Going to Press | 10h ago
Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
Before Going to Press | 10h 6min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 10h 14min ago
Oct 20, 16:12
Revenues for marketing software solutions are expected to grow from approximately US$20.2 billion in 2014 to more than US$32.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 12.4%. From 2014-2018, organizations will spend a total of US$130 billion on software for marketing departments, according to IDC.
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to drop in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo starts price-cut competition for 7-, 8-inch tablets
- Digitimes Research: Japan new fund raising policy to provide positive benefit to crowd funding market
- Industry experts gathers at Intel IoT Asia to unveil the latest market trends
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- You know EverFocus! But do you really know EverFocus?
- Ship 'Smart Home' to you - the LuxHome online shop
- Protect your home with LuxHome 2.4GHz Smart Home Security System
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
23-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
- Digitimes Research: Intel to see strong tablet AP shipments in 2H14
- Commentary: Apple Watch pioneering user interface will make around 10% of users Think Different
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Apple has released its new iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and new iMac on October 17, 2014
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has split into two companies: HP Inc. and HP Enterprises, looking to improve its operation efficiency
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...