Apr 2, 15:40
Intel is ready to officially announce its latest 7 series chipsets with native support of USB 3.0 on April 8 with its own-brand Z77-based motherboards to also appear along with the...
- Iceleads announces opening of Taiwan Branch Office to grasp local opportunities
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SSD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- German MSO Tele Columbus chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway to support its growth strategy
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
1-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: All-in-one PC shipments to decline in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Intel discloses newest microarchitecture and 14nm process details
- Google I/O 2014: Samsung expands Gear portfolio with Android Wear
- Apple releases new iPod touch starting at US$199
- Apple introduces new entry-level 21.5-inch iMac
- Computex 2014: Intel unveils innovations for mobile devices, desktops and 2-in-1s
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Computex 2014 will be hosted from June 3-7 at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan.
Notebook ODMs have announced their shipments in June
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...