Feb 9, 01:35
As High Tech Computer (HTC) has adjusted its product strategy and is expected to increase it purchasing of Nvidia Tegra series processors, Nvidia is expected to see its quad-core...
HTC has unveiled the HTC Titan II, the company's first Windows Phone to run on a 4G LTE network, which is being showcased at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)...
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
HTC and Verizon Wireless have jointly announced the HTC Rezound, a LTE-enabled smartphone with Beats Audio integration, for the US market. HTC said that the new device delivers a...
Photo: Company, Nov 8.
HTC has unveiled the HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio integration, and a 4.7-inch screen, slim 9.9mm design. The HTC Sensation XL includes new lightweight urBeats headphones, created...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
- Taiwan International Smart Green City Summit commences November 1, 2013
- Digitimes Research: Notebook brands and ODMs ramp up shipments in August
- Digitimes Research: Application processor market evolving with profound changes
- Silicon Image introduces new Ultragig 6400-based Gamechanger accessory reference designs for mobile devices
- Swedish MSO Com Hem chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway for its new high speed broadband service roll-out
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
11-Dec-2013 markets closed
- Apple-GTAT partnership to drive sapphire demand
- Why Apple should make a 2-in-1 notebook
- China market: Rumors and speculation for cheap TD-SCDMA iPhone for China
- Commentary: China telecom market dominated by local firms
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
China-based smartphone vendors have seen their global presence expand.
The struggling BlackBerry has announced a major workforce cut and a plan to sell the company.
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...