Feb 9, 01:35
As High Tech Computer (HTC) has adjusted its product strategy and is expected to increase it purchasing of Nvidia Tegra series processors, Nvidia is expected to see its quad-core...
HTC has unveiled the HTC Titan II, the company's first Windows Phone to run on a 4G LTE network, which is being showcased at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES)...
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
HTC and Verizon Wireless have jointly announced the HTC Rezound, a LTE-enabled smartphone with Beats Audio integration, for the US market. HTC said that the new device delivers a...
Photo: Company, Nov 8.
HTC has unveiled the HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio integration, and a 4.7-inch screen, slim 9.9mm design. The HTC Sensation XL includes new lightweight urBeats headphones, created...
Photo: Company, Oct 7.
- Digitimes Research: Sony CIS capacity ramp to affect Taiwan supply chain
- Digitimes Research: AP suppliers adopting different strategies for 4G CA solutions
- Digitimes Research: China tablet AP shipments to ebb nearly 30% on year in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments by China vendors grow at moderate pace in 2Q15
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Smart Taiwan Pavilion at MWC Shanghai: Exploring innovative Taiwan 4G mobile applications
- A leading Taiwan IC fabless crafts versatile RF technology: Interview with Peter Chen, product marketing manager of AMICCOM
- Jorjin launch SimpleLink module solutions for Internet of Everything
- AZUL Design provides integrated services for UI/UX and program design in Asia Pacific
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
4-Sep-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...