LanMark posts profit for 1H15
Bits + chips | 10h 20min ago
Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
Mobile + telecom | 10h 22min ago
Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
Bits + chips | 10h 24min ago
China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
Green energy | 10h 26min ago
Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
Green energy - Stockwatch | 10h 28min ago
Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
LED | 10h 59min ago
Taiwan market: Xiaomi to open retail outlet
Before Going to Press | 10h 9min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to drop in 3Q15, 4Q15
Before Going to Press | 10h 22min ago
Taiwan market: Acers sees strong sales at TCAS
Before Going to Press | 10h 27min ago
Catcher capacity is not harmed from recent employee protest, says company
Before Going to Press | 10h 42min ago
Elan, Precise Biometrics tie up for fingerprint sensor devices
Before Going to Press | 10h 46min ago
Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
Before Going to Press | 11h 3min ago
HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
Before Going to Press | 11h 3min ago
China makers could surpass Korea in small- to medium-size AMOLED capacity by 2018
Before Going to Press | 11h 23min ago
Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15
Before Going to Press | 11h 24min ago
Ichia sees decreased July revenues
Before Going to Press | 11h 59min ago
Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
Before Going to Press | 12h 1min ago
China market: Huawei offers business-use cloud computing services
Before Going to Press | 12h 3min ago
Digitimes Research: RT Works launches Robot Assist Walker RT. 1
Before Going to Press | 12h 17min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year and reach 52 million units in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 12h 19min ago
Aug 3, 15:48
Taiwan-based Winbond Electronics, a manufacturer of specialty DRAM and flash memory chips, has reported net profits for the first half of 2015 jumped 64.6% from a year earlier to NT$1.8 billion (US$57 million). EPS for the six-month period came to NT$0.49 beating market estimates.
- Indium Corporation features ultra-low residue no-clean Flip-Chip Flux at SEMICON Taiwan
- Indium Corporation's patented BiAgX: A drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- NANIUM enables WLCSP without UBM
- Shaping the future of SoCs: Interview with Socionext CEO Yasuo Nishiguchi
- A leading Taiwan IC fabless crafts versatile RF technology: Interview with Peter Chen, product marketing manager of AMICCOM
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
3-Aug-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
- Digitimes Research: Touch IC developers turning to fingerprint sensors
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...