China polysilicon maker LDK Solar to resume production
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 21:33
Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships 351 million small-to-medium-size panels in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 21:32
Digitimes Research: Xiaomi continues to rank as number one smartphone vendor in China in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 21:31
ASE to ramp up SiP packaging revenues in 2014
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:36
Innolux to decrease reliance on China market
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:08
Wah Lee 3Q14 revenues to move higher
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:07
Growth in global panel demand to exceed growth in supply, says AUO
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:07
AUO expects 3Q14 small- to medium-size panel shipments to rise 5-8% sequentially
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:05
MediaTek 3Q14 revenues to grow 6-11% on quarter
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:04
Taiwan market: Everlight Electronics expected to ship 2.6 million LED light bulbs in 2014
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:03
AUO 2Q14 net profit hits 4-year high
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:02
China market: LCD TV sales in 1H14 down on year, says China Market Monitor
Before Going to Press | Jul 30, 20:01
Jul 30, 11:18
Inotera Memories and Nanya Technology both have reported strong earnings for the second quarter of 2014 and expect sales and gross margin to continue moving upwards in the third quarter due to rising DRAM chip prices amid tight supply, according to industry sources.
- Indium announces RMA-155 Pb-Free Solder Paste
- SiTime 32 kHz MEMS TXCO targets wearables: Interview with founder and Chief Scientist Dr. Aaron Partridge
- Best Practices in SoC Emulation - Guidelines for Maximizing Value
- Germany-based FPCB maker adopts PIC to replace photoimageable ink
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
31-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
- Turning a smartphone into a PC in a pocket: Q&A with Analogix
- What works in telecom can work in high-speed manufacturing: Leveraging IoT with Vitesse
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, the world's largest IC packaging house, has been fined NT$600,000 (US$20,250) and ordered to suspend operations for...
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...