Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Before Going to Press | 1min ago
Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Before Going to Press | 7min ago
Supply chains still experiencing pressure to reduce panel pricing
Before Going to Press | 19min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Before Going to Press | 23min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Before Going to Press | 42min ago
Himax Technologies sees booming orders for LCoS solutions
Before Going to Press | 57min ago
Innolux announces acquisition of assets from Hoya Microelectronics
Before Going to Press | 58min ago
Taiwan IC designers expect drops in 3Q14 gross margins
Before Going to Press | 1h 5min ago
Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
Before Going to Press | 1h 9min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers developing more technology for second-wave 802.11ac devices
Before Going to Press | 1h 12min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016
Before Going to Press | 1h 18min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 1h 21min ago
Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
Before Going to Press | 1h 22min ago
Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
Before Going to Press | 1h 28min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 1h 36min ago
Oct 23, 11:15
Silicon IP provider eMemory has announced that it has upgraded the specifications of its MTP (multiple times programmable), low-power NeoEE IP for automotive electronics applications.
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- Indium Corporation wins Global Technology Award
- Advantest launches TS9000 system for semiconductor packaging inspection
- Imagination Summit 2014: Showcasing Complete IP Solutions, Powering SoC Innovative Designs
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
23-Oct-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...