US$1.6 billion market forecast for chemical materials used to make LCD panels in 2015, says IHS
Displays | 13min ago
Annual fuel cell car and bus sales to exceed 228,000 by 2024, says Navigant
Green energy | 16min ago
Technology to project virtual reality images inside MRI systems helps reduce patient anxiety, says Toshiba
IT + CE | 49min ago
Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$26.305 billion, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | 54min ago
Taiwan market: Logitech offers gaming peripherals for bundled sale with Ubisoft game
IT + CE | 2h ago
Solartech Energy November revenues hit 55-month high
Green energy | 2h 7min ago
UMC Xiamen fab to go online as early as 3Q16, says report
Bits + chips | 2h 23min ago
Inotera buys equipment from Micron
Bits + chips | 2h 25min ago
TSMC orders NT$6.8 billion of equipment
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 2h 38min ago
Handset chip vendors to promote peripheral chips in 2016
Bits + chips | Dec 1, 22:31
Ichia reports decreased November revenues
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | Dec 1, 21:38
China Mobile to combine subsidiary to expand fixed-line broadband
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 21:27
Asustek Computer to reorganize system business group
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 21:25
Increasing competition for gaming notebooks may lead to price wars in 2016
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 21:24
China should drop LCD tariffs to help Taiwan LCD makers, says Foxconn chairman
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 20:18
Danen Technology November revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 20:18
Workers with unpaid leave in Taiwan highest since 2012
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 20:16
Digitimes Research: Osram to start producing 6-inch LED wafers in Malaysia in 4Q17
Before Going to Press | Dec 1, 20:15
Stockwatch - Dec 1, 16:06
Electron beam (e-beam) inspection tool and solution provider Hermes Microvision (HMI) is expected to report a 19.9% decline in 2015 EPS, according to a Chinese-language Commercial Times report.
- Orbotech shares vision for future electronics manufacturing models; leverages rebranding efforts
- Indium Corporation's EZ-Pour Gallium Trichloride simplifies room temperature processes
- Entegris introduces the SmartStack 300 mm contactless horizontal wafer shipper for safer wafer handling
- Kilopass announces breakthrough memory technology for IoT devices
- DKIH common mode chokes for 1- and 3-phase applications mount on PCB
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
- Perforce and Interset Deliver Industry's First Intellectual Property Threat Detection Integrated with Source Code and Content Management
- Rockchip statement on merger rumor
2-Dec-2015 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...