Digitimes Research: 3GPP-specifying LAA to impact use of 5GHz band in Wi-Fi
Before Going to Press | 1min ago
Taiwan makers under pressure from Apple cost controls
Before Going to Press | 2min ago
General Interface Solution expects operations to rebound in July
Before Going to Press | 5min ago
Sharp to maintain PV operations after Foxconn stake investment, says report
Before Going to Press | 6min ago
GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
Before Going to Press | 7min ago
Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
Before Going to Press | 8min ago
E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
Before Going to Press | 9min ago
Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
Before Going to Press | 11min ago
ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
Before Going to Press | 12min ago
China-market: Moxi Group turns out rollable handsets
Before Going to Press | 15min ago
New Lattice bridge chips to enter production in August
Before Going to Press | 16min ago
Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
Before Going to Press | 17min ago
AWSC 2H16 sales to soar, says report
Before Going to Press | 18min ago
Newswatch - May 24, 15:44
Both the 28nm HPM (high performance mobile computing) production lines at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) will run at full capacity until the end of the third quarter of 2016, according to a Chinese-language Economic Daily News (EDN)...
- Securing a place in the high-end market: AVEXIR Technologies general manager Han-Hong Cheng gives a ten-year outlook on the company's future
- ASI is now Avexir official distributor in region of North America
- Macronix looks to build on automotive success with its high-performance Serial NOR Flash by eyeing ADAS opportunities
- With a decade of achievements, AVEXIR Technologies establishes itself as gamers' favorite
- Prize-winning design quality: Raiden series triumphs in Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-May-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...