The new solution is based on Samsung's proven in-house expertise and experience in smartcard ICs, which involves advanced RF sensitivity features and enhanced data encryption technologies, and its wealth of package technology, utilizing advanced SIP technology.
Samsung's Secu-NFC chip, packaged as a SIP, has identical form factor measurements (4.3x4.3x1.0mm) as a standalone NFC chip. This raises the area space efficiencies on mobile devices. The pin-to-pin compatibility also allows mobile device's designers to immediately adopt the new solution without additional cost, engineering and design efforts.
The embedded secure element has a 760KB high-density flash memory providing users with sufficient capacity to store one's choice of diverse mobile services such as credit card codes, e-money, transportation transaction/payment services and more.
Samsung's Secu-NFC chip, the SENHRN1 is currently sampling to customers.
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- FIC partners with Cluster Wireless to deliver Intelligent M2M Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Blog: Google Glass may enjoy demand from more than just regular users
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Over 1,700 exhibitors occupying 5,000 booths are showcasing their latest products at one of the world's leading ICT event.
Executives talk about their companies, products and the markets.
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
Jason LS Chen is a vice president in the Sales and Marketing Group at Intel and is responsible for...
Despite being one of the market leaders in the motherboard and graphics card industries, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...