Equipped with the SandForce SF-2000 series SSD processor and a 6Gb/s SATA interface, the XceedIOPS2 enterprise-class SSD is optimized for use in high-volume virtualized storage applications, the vendor said. Available in densities from 50GB to 400GB, the new XceedIOPS2 SATA SSD delivers high random performance of 60K IOPS and sequential performance of 520MB/s. The available 1.8-inch form factor addresses applications with restricted real estate, such as blade servers and other high-density computing systems.
Designed to deliver superior reliability, the XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are manufactured using the latest enterprise-grade multi-level cell (E-MLC) NAND flash technology, which offers specified endurance of 30,000 program/erase (P/E) cycles. In addition, the new SSDs support AES-256 encryption and are Trusted Computing Group (TCG) enterprise compliant. The XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are also equipped with extensive error-correction and detection, multi-level data-path and code protection, data-fail recovery, thermal management, advanced management features, and Smart Modular's proprietary PowerGuard technology.
The new XceedIOPS2 SATA SSDs are available now in engineering samples for select customers.
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- FIC partners with Cluster Wireless to deliver Intelligent M2M Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Blog: Google Glass may enjoy demand from more than just regular users
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Over 1,700 exhibitors occupying 5,000 booths are showcasing their latest products at one of the world's leading ICT event.
Executives talk about their companies, products and the markets.
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
Jason LS Chen is a vice president in the Sales and Marketing Group at Intel and is responsible for...
Despite being one of the market leaders in the motherboard and graphics card industries, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...