The combined scalable performance, advanced reliability and total cost of ownership advantages of the Xeon 7500 series will enable IT managers to consolidate up to 20 older single-core, 4-chip servers onto a single server using Intel Xeon 7500 series processors while maintaining the same level of performance, Intel claimed. In doing so, they could also see up to a 92% estimated reduction in energy costs.
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...