"We're very excited about the new dual-core Intel Atom processor and the advantages it brings to our fanless computers," said Spencer Chou, Product Planner, Embedded Business Group, Lanner. "The LEC-7100 is a versatile network-ready computer with all the interfaces needed for a wide variety of end-use applications, and with the new D510 processor, we've developed a powerful solution that improves on all aspects of the fanless design, including performance, stability, power consumption and price."
The LEC-7100 includes multiple audio and video interfaces, two Gigabit LAN network ports, and two storage interfaces ?CompactFlash Type I/II and SATA HDD. Another stand out feature in the LEC-7100 is the ability to communicate wirelessly via a 3G/GPS module and Wi-Fi ready hardware, Lanner highlighted.
Additionally, the LEC-7100 features both VGA and DVI-D video ports, delivering increased flexibility for dual-display applications such as digital signage, point of sales, kiosk and jackpot displays, the company said.
The LEC-7100 embedded computer's fanless design makes it suitable for video applications such as digital signs, outdoor advertising and kiosk systems. Lanner claims the dual-core Atom CPU provides outstanding performance with very low power consumption and minimal cooling requirements, resulting in improved stability and longevity and providing a higher return on investment.
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market
- Advantech Redefines Entry Level Network Application Platforms
- WD shipping world's first 5 mm 2.5-inch hard drive
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
- Digitimes Research: Rising mobile device demand drives TSMC, UMC wafer shipment growth in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: Battery technologies regain focus as energy storage demand rises
- Digitimes Research: LED light bulb prices in Japan fall in April
- Digitimes Research: Sapphire 2-inch substrate prices to be around US$8/unit in 2013
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...