The entire family of DirectX 11-capable graphics consists of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5700, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5600 and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400-series graphics chips. This top-to-bottom family of Direct 11-capable notebook graphics introduces compelling new features including ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, said AMD.
ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology enables high resolution panoramic computing for notebooks, allowing mobile users to harness up to six monitors for improved gaming, productivity, and entertainment.
The GPUs also feature Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) technology, for upscaling beyond 1080p and dual-1080p decoding of Blu-ray video and HD streams.
- DIGIEVER partnership with EverFocus for better professional network surveillance solutions
- Advantech Introduces New 18" and 21" Widescreen Multitouch Panel PCs
- Digital Network Fuels Opportunities in Vehicle Surveillance Market
- Advantech Redefines Entry Level Network Application Platforms
- WD shipping world's first 5 mm 2.5-inch hard drive
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
- Digitimes Research: Rising mobile device demand drives TSMC, UMC wafer shipment growth in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: Battery technologies regain focus as energy storage demand rises
- Digitimes Research: LED light bulb prices in Japan fall in April
- Digitimes Research: Sapphire 2-inch substrate prices to be around US$8/unit in 2013
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...