These two high-performance desktop displays are ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography, medical imaging and other professional applications, according to the company.
The products feature 1900x1200 resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 320 cd/m² brightness, auto luminance control with X-Light Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color.
The ColorComp technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen, while IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels, and AmbiBright ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allow for use in any lighting conditions.
The products will be available for shipping this month with an estimated street price of US$1,099 and US$1,299, respectively.
- Fortrend shipped Turn Key to China first licensing partner
- Merck inaugurates its New Business R&D and Application Lab in Taiwan
- Multi-touch applications in PC and mobile devices
- The opportunities and challenges for Taiwan in the face of multi-platform applications
- Trends and challenges for the development of multiple platforms for mobile devices in 2013
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Digital Signage Expo 2012 opens conference registration
- Subkarma invited OPTOTECH to take part in the '2011 Taipei World Design Expo'
- Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments from Taiwan makers drop 14.7% in 1Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size TFT LCD panel shipments to rise nearly 10% in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD TV shipments expected to rise nearly 5% in 2Q13
- Digitimes Research: LED TV to account for 100% of Samsung TV products in 2013
- China market: Epson targets 2011 projector shipments to reach 200,000 units
- Projector suppliers find new ground in emerging markets
- Taiwan market: Enterprise models dominate 2Q11 shipments
- ViewSonic announces ultra-portable LED projector line
- Computex 2011: Nvidia introduces wired 3D Vision glasses and new GeForce GPUs
Ultra HD is now the industry name for "4K" resolution
Panel makers are gearing up to produce Full HD applications for high-end smartphones.
LCD TV panel prices have stabilized, with the China TV market reporting strong sales during the October 1 National Day holidays.
Many local and foreign makers, such as AUO, CMI and Corning, are at Touch Taiwan 2012 from August 29-31.
The TFT LCD panel industry is continuing to intensify as market demand is increasing, bringing competition...
Despite lagging growth in the global economy, smartphone and tablet applications that use one-glass-solution...
Corning Glass is one of the world's leading makers in specialty glass. One of its latest products is...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...