"With the OV7710, we significantly expanded the versatility of our automotive product portfolio by providing a single-chip, fully digital camera that performs exceptionally well in both day and night vision applications," said Inayat Khajasha, Senior Product Marketing Manager at OmniVision. "The OV7710's rich feature set has significantly increased the level of interest in our automotive sensors from leading automotive systems manufacturers and OEMs. The functionality, performance and simplicity of integration of the OV7710 are precisely the qualities that these customers are seeking.กจ
The OV7710 incorporates a 640x480 pixel image array capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second (fps), and features a dual static overlay function enabling on-screen reference frames and guiding systems for rear view and parking assist cameras. The sensor technology uses complex algorithms to cancel fixed pattern noise (FPN), eliminate smearing and significantly reduce blooming. It can operate in an extended temperature range from -40ºC to +105ºC. Other key features include its low power consumption, progressive scanning, external frame sync (Genlock) capability and support for both 10-bit raw data and 8-bit YUV/RGB outputs.
A black and white version is also available (OV7211).
- Carry Technology Highlights Thunderbolt and Wi-Fi Card Reader Series
- Imagination says third party IP becoming a key driving force for silicon vendors
- EverFocus launches ECOR960 X1 16CH with better image quality and more affordable price
- Leadtek to Show Total Cloud Solutions at Computex Taipei 2013
- Clientron to exhibit its latest Zero/Thin Client and POS solutions along with the full product line at Computex Taipei 2013
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
- Chilisin at 2012 electronics Munich A5/159 & 260
- Chilisin sunken-type molded power inductor for MXM Graphic application
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Chaintech, a motherboard/graphics card maker, which quit the market once and returned recently, has...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
In a relentless competition against rivals including Qualcomm, Nvidia and Media in the smartphone chipset...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...