- Displaying photos tagged Telecom service, infrastructure [back to index]
Photo: Company, Nov 16.
Photo: Company, Jan 13.
Photo: Company, May 17.
Photo: Company, Apr 28.
Photo: Company, Apr 13.
Photo: Company, Jan 11.
Photo: Terry Ku, Digitimes, May 12.
Photo: Company, Mar 25.
Photo: Company, Nov 24.
Photo: Company, Nov 10.
Photo: Yen-Shyang Hwang, Oct 26.
Photo: Company, Sep 10.
Photo: CJ Liu, Digitimes, Sep 1.
Photo: Company, Jul 16.
Photo: Company, Jul 7.
Photo: Company, May 20.
Photo: Company, May 19.
Photo: PR Newswire, May 13.
Photo: Company, May 5.
Photo: Company, Apr 30.
Photo: Cricket, Mar 16.
Photo: Company, Mar 10.
Photo: CJ Liu, Jan 5.
Photo: Company, Dec 18.
Photo: CJ Liu, Jun 10.
Photo: Company, Jun 13.
Photo: John Hsu, Digitimes, May 17.
Photo: Vyacheslav Sobolev, DigiTimes.com, Jul 17.
Photo: Vyacheslav Sobolev, DigiTimes.com, Jul 14.
Photo: Company, Jun 23.
Photo: Daniel Shen, DigiTimes, Jun 23.
Photo: Andrea Liu, DigiTimes, Jun 23.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...