- Acer, Toshiba finishes RFQ for 2016 notebook orders
- Acer sees healthy inventory level
- Harvatek, TTRI set up joint venture for LED embedded yarn
- Nanya to raise capital for 20nm transition
- Holtek intros new MCUs and other products for IoT
- Foxconn Electronics procuring solar cells
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 4Q15
- LCD TV panel suppliers hit by sharp drop in demand from China TV vendors, says IHS
- Korea makers decrease PET film production amid declines in demand, says report
- Acer positive about Microsoft Surface Book release
- TSEC September revenues down sequentially
- Six China LED makers receive government subsidies in 3Q15
- Acer pushing new business operation to achieve growth
- Neo Solar Power offers PERC monocrystalline silicon solar cell Black 21
- Taiwan preparing for 2nd-round TPP talks
- China firm close to buying Vivante
- Taiwan market: Japan-based Sansui Electric launches inexpensive LED light bulbs
- Touch panel makers conservative about 4Q15 handset orders
- Hulk Energy obtains IEC, UL certification for Cigs-3000 series PV module
- Tianma to be main supplier of panels for new Asustek notebooks
- Foxconn Technology revenues hit high in September
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.30 per share for January-September
- Asustek, Acer September revenues up on month
- Taiwan IC design industry not yet open to China investments, says MOEA
- Worldwide semiconductor sales to fall in 2015, says Gartner
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...