- Greatek building high-end packaging capacity
- SMIC exploring opportunities in IoT boom
- HTC Vive to launch in Thailand in 2Q17
- SerComm expects strong demand from China, North America, emerging markets in Europe in 2017
- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Car vendors focusing on adding autonomous driving solutions into ADAS
- Lida expects rising demand for eco-friendly air compressors from China
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Digitimes Research: China robot industry developing fast, but risks oversupply in low-end segment
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Sercomm reports record high EPS for 2016
- IPC maker IEI Integration reports increased earnings for 2016
- ALi, Alticast team up for pay TV
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- HTC aims to offer 10,000 Vive applications via Viveport in 2017
- Cypress to raise flash prices on tight supply, say reports
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...