- Qualcomm, MediaTek to vie for handset solution orders from Foxconn
- Apple reportedly planning 3 new tablets for 2017
- Xiaomi to launch notebook with magnesium-lithium chassis in 2017
- Testing equipment maker GPM to deliver PICA-based machines for verification in 2H17
- Digitimes Research: KDDI sets up smart drone platform, Rakuten Mobile launches drone
- Nanya sets price for ECB issue
- Worldwide semiconductor revenues grow 1.5% in 2016, says Gartner
- GaAs foundry Wavetek positive about compound semiconductor market
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Xiaomi to not announce smartphone shipments for 2016
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile ramps up share of high-end Android smartphone segment
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- China market: Asustek adjusts marketing staff for own-brand products
- Taiwan IC design houses pushing into automotive aftermarket
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...