- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- Acer starts selling Ultra HD monitors in Taiwan
- Asia Tech Image poised to start production in Myanmar
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- LG Electronics announces 3Q14 performance
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Solar glass price plunge to cease as trade sanctions take effect, says IHS
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
- Lite-On, Delta win New Taipei LED streetlamp contracts
- GET, Motech form strategic alliance
- Young Optics expects slight sequential growth in 3Q14 shipments
- Majority of Ultra HD panels shipped in 4Q14 to be low-price 50-inch models
- Commercial and industrial demand response sites expected to surpass 1 million by 2023, says Navigant
- Larger smartphone displays drive minutes of use in apps and more mobile data consumption, says IHS
- Equipment supplier Acter sees profits drop 93% on year in January-September
- Innolux reports increased 3Q14 performance
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small-to-medium-size panel shipments to grow 2.6% sequentially in 4Q14
- MCU vendor Holtek to post single-digit revenue growth in 4Q14
- Nanya profit hits all-time high in 3Q14
- TSMC to trail Samsung by 14pp in FinFET in 2015, says Barclays
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...