- Wistron and Optiemus set up joint venture in India
- CGN to procure 600MWp PV modules in December
- Acer to enhance gaming notebook product line in 2016
- RS Technologies to open wafer reclaim fab in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Next generation IEEE 802.11ay standards to come in 2017
- India market: Smartphone shipments increase 21.4% on year in 3Q15, says IDC
- Global 3Q15 NAND flash market posts 2% growth, says DRAMeXchange
- Realtek IP camera chips enters BMW supply chain, says paper
- Protests spurring over forced unpaid holiday policy at CPT
- Asustek enjoys 60% share of Indonesia motherboard market
- Teco to ship wind turbines to Vietnam, says paper
- Inventec achieves major improvement in server orders for 2017
- TSMC operates electric shuttle buses in STSP
- Jiangsu Aide Solar Energy Technology sees booming orders for PV modules
- 2015 large area display shipment declines offset by increase in shipment area, says IHS
- Huawei shifting orders away from JDI to Samsung
- Quanta, Wiwynn see more orders from server clients for 2016
- E Ink revenues to drop in 4Q15, says company
- San'an Optoelectronics, Epistar maintain low utilization rates
- Targeting Taiwan IC sector: Q&A with Tsinghua Unigroup chairman Zhao Weiguo
- China market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 3 smartphone, Mi Pad 2 tablet
- Uniflex Technology to be listed on TSE
- Migration to Windows 10 to be fastest yet, says Gartner
- IC designers eye business opportunity from force touch solutions
- Taiwan 3Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.611Tbps, says TWNIC
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...