- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: China IC self-sufficiency rate to reach 40% by 2020
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- SerComm, Gemtek ramping up small cell production
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- China market: B2C transaction value nearly CNY652 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$6 billion in January-July, says MOEA
- Taiwan July export order value decreases, says MOEA
- Acer, Asustek, Samsung preparing to showcase new wearables at IFA 2016, says paper
- Hua Hong ships 1.2 billion MCUs in 1H16
- GaN device supply chain remains robust, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan market: Sharp to launch Aquos Z2 smartphone for high-end segment
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Handset chassis maker AVY Precision reports earnings for 2Q16
- Taiwan networking device makers see profits rebound remarkably in 1H16
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- Commentary: Taiwan makers reluctant to yield to Apple requests to lower quotes
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- Digitimes Research: Japan to focus on developing self-driving, medicare and smart-factory industries
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...