- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- Microsoft Taiwan implements BizSpark Plus via cooperation with local business accelerators
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Garmin to launch first bicycle-use rear-view radar
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Samsung to mass produce mirror and transparent OLED displays in 2015, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
- ASMedia may be impacted by AMD poor performance
- Smartphones to represent 80% of total handset shipments in 4Q15, says IC Insights
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
One thing that everyone can agree on is that the IT industry is all about change. But the more things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...