- SPIL to perform better than expected in 1Q14
- Taiwan PC vendors facing brain drain
- More handset makers joining WP camp
- Asia Optical pays over US$33 million to settle patent disputes with Kodak
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- HannStar Display small- to mid-size panel shipments shrink in February
- Apex to ramp up TV board shipments in 2014
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- MEA tablet market sees explosive growth on back of strong consumer and corporate demand, says IDC
- Synnex Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Taiwan February export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- ASE reports decreased revenues for February
- Innolux reports declined performance in February
- AUO reports on-month decline in February revenues
- MediaTek revenues hit all time high in February
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...