- Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
- TDI to acquire 80% stake in Star World
- Touchscreen controller IC vendors expanding product lines
- Huawei Device aims to ship 80 million smartphones in 2014
- Korea-based vendors show more interest in Ultra HD TV segment
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
- Taiwan monocrystalline solar cell makers under pressure to hike energy efficiency to obtain orders from Sharp
- Coretronic expects TV and notebook BLU shipments increase in 2014
- CyberLink posts 1Q14 net EPS of NT$1.72
- Largan Precision nets NT$22.36 per share for 1Q14
- Taiflex expects revenues increase in 2Q14
- Acer wins exclusive IT supply contract from Victoria Police, Australia
- Taiwan market: Ambit 4G infrastructure plan raises security concern over Huawei equipment
- Giga Solar to deal out 2013 dividend per share of NT$8.00
- Taiwan makers expected to hold over 50% Ultra HD TV panel market share in 2014
- Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- Worldwide semiconductor capital equipment spending to increase 12.2% in 2014, says Gartner
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils Desire 816, Desire 610 4G smartphones
- Flexible AC transmission systems to surpass US$5 billion in annual revenues worldwide by 2022, says firm
- Global chip revenues rise in 2013, reversing loss from earlier year; memory and wireless lead the way, says IHS
- Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
- Jeng Shiang performance down in 1Q14; expected to increase 40% in 2Q14
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...