- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Taiwan IC design houses see order visibility continue improving
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Xiaomi said to release notebook in 2016 with help from Inventec and Foxconn
- Japan sees decreased 2Q15 PV module shipments, says JPEA
- Japan market: HTC to beef up marketing of SIM-free smartphones
- Samsung holding meetings with telecom providers to introduce new 18-inch tablet, say reports
- Toshiba sells shares in Topcon
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China semiconductor investment fund reportedly targets Globalfoundries
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- SPIL, Foxconn to form strategic partnership to fend off ASE acquisition bid
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Acer and Asustek looking to raise notebook prices in Taiwan, says paper
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...